Generic console controller stand?

As per title. Just want something that will house my PS3/PS4/X360/Xbox One controllers in a tidy way (preferably in a tower-like stand), doesn't need to have charging facilities built-in.

Do you want something that displays it enough for your guests to see? Or merely storage? You can use one of those shoe racks, http://www.target.com/p/honey-can-do-bamboo-20-pocket-over-the-door-shoe-organizer-grey/-/A-16680240#prodSlot=medium_1_18&term=shoe+rack, to store them. I even saw controller clips on amazon you can wall mount that fit any controllers, or maybe a small plastic bin with 3 or 4 drawers made out of the transparent plastic you could store them in. I see a lot specifically for a type of controller, XBOX or PS, but the shoe rack seems to be thrown around a lot as a recommendation.

Side note, man its a blast from the past. I had to double take seeing @RadishTM as the username, glad to see you are still around here!

• 5 weeks later...

For storage, if anything. Thanks for the options :)

Controller clips look interesting but don't wish to drill into my wall. Looking around for small plastic drawers or a mini tower shelf to store them as they take up space on my desk (Y)

On the note still being around here, I just tend to lurk nowadays more than I post :D:ninja: