Titanfall 2 on sale through Origin

EA Origin has Titanfall 2 (PC Digital Download) on sale for prices below with promo code TITAN20 (applied on 'Review Order' page).

Note, free EA Origin account & client application required for activation/play (details)

Available options (prices after code TITAN20):

Standard Edition $31.99

Deluxe Edition $42.65

6 hours ago, trag3dy said:

Pretty good deal considering the game just came out.

Only reason I can think of for why they'd put it on sale like this so soon is because it's not doing well terms of sales numbers.

It has had terrible sales in the UK, so I'm not surprised they are dropping the price so soon.

Unless your game is BF1, Civ 6, CoD or Fifa, you're struggling with sales this season.

On 11/19/2016 at 5:54 AM, Andrew said:

It has had terrible sales in the UK, so I'm not surprised they are dropping the price so soon.

Unless your game is BF1, Civ 6, CoD or Fifa, you're struggling with sales this season.

It's on Uplay as well.  (Huh?)

For some rather odd reason some EA games have made the trip to Ubi's online storefront (and the same is true about some Ubi games on Origin); still, considering that TF2 is an EA flagship-status title, I was rather boggled to find it on Uplay.  Between UBI30 and my existing collection, I have few games that looking to buy between now and next summer; in fact, it's down to the ANNO 2205 Ultimate Edition Upgrade so far (I bought the base game last week - I waited to see if there would be any DLC - paid or otherwise, post-Frontiers; when Frontiers was confirmed as the last DLC, I pulled the trigger.)