Titanfall 2, anyone playing it? Need help on a certain mission

I am at the part in TF2 where I have to recover the piece for the beacon. I have gotten the tool and I am now at the part where I have been thrown up to the platform and have to wall-run and then jump onto another wall that is hanging by a crane and then jump to the platform. For the life of me I can not seem to run the wall completely before running out of momentum. I have watched YouTube video of the area that I am in and it looks so simple, but when I try I can not seem to pull it off and it is driving me insane! I have been trying for 3 days to pull it off, so it is really getting to me!

This is the area I am at:

I have almost determined that there must be a bug in this mission, seeing as I can not seem to wall-run at all :/ I am that point this really annoys me to no end, I spend #30 for the game and now I am effectively stuck at this point and can not move on.

2 minutes ago, 0sit0 said:

Not sure how I could help... I was able to do it fine =/

On PC or console? Not that it really matters I guess! I am just wondering because all the Youtube videos are from Xbox360/PS4 never from PC, not sure if there's much of a difference between them, but...

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I found the biggest issue for Titanfall 2 on the PC - lots of folks remember the original as being dual-core friendly AND it has the same issue that Far Cry 4 does; it is trying to justify four threads.  If you use the same DLL injection method (and the same DLLs) the FC4 workaround uses, it WILL work on a dual-core - even a G3220 or G3258 (I have the latter and had to resort to that method myself; which I didn't have to with the original).  If I remember right, didn't Ubisoft get rightly pounded on when this system-requirement puffery got exposed?  While I was looking at an i5-K anyway (but for reasons other than gaming) what in Ned made Respawn think they would escape getting slamdanced when Ubi didn't?