SPLC Editor Claims "Drain the Swamp" Is a Racist Slogan

1 hour ago, J. X. Maxwell said:

I stopped taking these clowns seriously when they associated internet culture and dank memes with white supremacy

And stated Ben Carson was an extremist.

The only color alligators have is green - and they aren't endangered, either.  Also, more of the alligator is used today than when it WAS endangered (which is more than can be said for lobbyists).  Yes; I've eaten (knowingly) alligator; in fact, I eat some every year (fried) - and that is despite NEVER having traveled any further south than Texas in my lifetime (and no - I didn't eat the alligator there; instead, I ate it in my home state of Maryland, despite the alligator being neither native to, or farmed in - the Old Line State).  Can't eat lobbyists (unlike alligators, the United States Department of Agriculture has ruled lobbyists unfit for consumption REGARDLESS of preparation method), and no part of the legislative, executive, or judicial branches of the national government based in Washington, DC currently occupy "protected Wetlands" - therefore, the Army Corps of Engineers can't stop the "swamp" from being drained - so why is the Southern Poverty Law Center trying to take over saving lobbyists?

And yes, I'm absolutely serious.

• Like 2

I wish I knew someone that had some kind of connection to these clowns.

I would donate $5,000 to any charity of their choosing for 5 minutes in the ring with that guy.

If I win:
He has to shave that stupid "im a hipster beard" & he can not use the term "thats racist" for 5 years.
If he wins:
He gets to say he finally beat up someone.

*I'll take any side bets so I can make my $5K back*

2 minutes ago, T3X4S said:

I wish I knew someone that had some kind of connection to these clowns.

I would donate $5,000 to any charity of their choosing for 5 minutes in the ring with that guy.

If I win:
He has to shave that stupid "im a hipster beard" & he can not use the term "thats racist" for 5 years.
If he wins:
He gets to say he finally beat up someone.

*I'll take any side bets so I can make my $5K back*

Doesn't really balance out for $5K :p 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Evil Overlord said:

Doesn't really balance out for $5K :p 

Yeah, I'd call that a bargain! In fact, where's the Kickstarter for the event? I'll gladly donate! :woot:

These types of people get their jollies from finding anything remotely controversial. It reminds me of some SJWs that wanted a college campus hall's name changed b/c it was named for a person whose last name is Lynch. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

For those SJW's and loonie lefties who don't know, the term predates the internet and hashtags by centuries.

"Drain the swamp" originated as a term when municipalities really did drain swamps or standing pools of stagnant water to prevent malaria carrying mosquitos from reproducing. It later came to mean getting rid of anything/anyone harmful, corrupt etc.

Calling it racist is beyond stupid.

Its an orgy of criticism n here, You know kind of like what your response to 3 of trumps selections having ties to white nationalists should have been.

Bannon > Defending the Alt-Right with the man who promotes White-Ethno Nationalisim

Kris Kobach >  Being a featured speaker at a “writers' workshop” for The Social Contract Press

Sessions> Reposting anti-Semitic material and decades of civil rights opposition.

Where is that fire then ?

Edited by TPreston

3 hours ago, Jason S. said:

These types of people get their jollies from finding anything remotely controversial. It reminds me of some SJWs that wanted a college campus hall's name changed b/c it was named for a person whose last name is Lynch. :rolleyes:

They are worse than that. Here in Oregon one of the campuses they wanted a building named after Martin Luther King Jr changed because it wasn't inclusive enough.

34 minutes ago, TPreston said:

Its an orgy of criticism n here, You know kind of like what your response to 3 of trumps selections having ties to white nationalists should have been.

I'm glad you're here to tell us how we should be responding to things.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

I'm glad you're here to tell us how we should be responding to things.

Protip: Less than people with white nationalist ties in the white house.

24 minutes ago, TPreston said:

Protip: Less than people with white nationalist ties in the white house.

Can you tell me why it is only racist when white people are proud of their culture and not racist when it is any other ethnicity?

16 minutes ago, troysavary said:

Can you tell me why it is only racist when white people are proud of their culture and not racist when it is any other ethnicity?

Did you miss the 19th and early 20th century in history class? 

45 minutes ago, troysavary said:

Oh, I forgot. Only white people took part in slavery or committed genocide based on race.

Guess he never heard of the almost 3,800 free blacks who owned and sold  black slaves, and they had white indentured servants. Some fought for the Confederacy in the Civil War to keep them.

47 minutes ago, wakjak said:

Did you miss the 19th and early 20th century in history class? 

The part where blacks were selling their own into slavery? Seems like a lot of people missed that part.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Open Minded said:

There needs to be a new fable.  Scratch The Boy That Cried Wolf and change that to The Liberal That Cried Racism.  Does any rational person equate a swap with any race of human? 

Exactly, this guy is just butt hurt and wants something to QQ about some more...

I used to think the conservatives on this site were basically good people who hated racism in all its forms, Thanks to the Trump campaign i know i was wrong. Just how wrong i wonder is it just a refusal to denounce in some cases defense... or is it approval. Time will tell all.

Edited by TPreston