Filtering app search results on Google Play Store?

I am running Android 6.0.1.

How can I search for an app on the Google Play Store and remove all results that "Contain ads" or have "In-app purchases"?

3 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

I don't believe that you can

So there are hundreds on thousands of apps and no way to filter searches - craziness :p

Just now, Elliot B. said:

So there are hundreds on thousands of apps and no way to filter searches - craziness :p

Search on the website or google a said app then go to your phone to download said app via app store.

Play store, use it on PC, not on your phone.  FYI, If there is an app you like, you can download into your phone from Play Store on the web.

Google search helps more, though.  For example, i am looking for free fireplace app.  it will show list of fireplace apps in results. Then choose a phone from the list for it to download.

3 hours ago, Elliot B. said:

I usually filter apps by source (Google, Microsoft, Plarium, etc.) and stick to known apps aside from that.

It comes in REAL handy when your tablet and phone aren't running the same version of Android (which is the case).