Suspect Identified in Ohio State [University] Attack as Abdul Razaq Ali Artan

4 hours ago, ctebah said:

Source?

Why limit it to two years? Or one weapon?

A partal list, and 2016 isn't in yet.

Asian spree killers in the US are rather scarce. Seung-Hui Cho was easy, but add to the list if you know of others.

Feb. 16, 2002 – Muslim snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad kill Keenya Cook in Tacoma, Washington. The snipers would kill 21 more people in a crime wave that stretched from coast to coast.

March 19, 2002 – Jerry Ray Taylor, 60, is shot by snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad at a Tucson, Arizona, golf course.

Sept. 5, 2002 – Paul J. LaRuffa, 55, is shot and wounded by snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad in Clinton, Maryland, in the parking lot of his restaurant.

Sept. 14, 2002 – Muslim snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad wound Rupinder “Benny” Oberoi, 22, outside a liquor store in Silver Spring, Maryland.

Sept. 15, 2002 – Snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad would Muhammad Rashid, 32, outside a liquor store in Brandywine, Maryland.

Sept. 21, 2002 – Snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad kill Million A. Woldemariam, 41, outside an Atlanta, Georgia, liquor store. Snipers also kill Claudine Lee Parker, 52, outside a liquor store in Montgomery, Alabama. The snipers shot Kellie Adams, 24, in the neck as she approached a liquor store in Montgomery, Alabama, where she worked.

Sept. 23, 2002 – Snipers kill Hong Im Ballenger, 45, outside a beauty store in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. They also kill James D. Martin, 55, outside a supermarket in Wheaton, Louisiana.

Oct. 3, 2002 – Snipers kill James L “Sonny” Buchanan, 39, while he mows a lawn near a car dealership in White Flint, Maryland. Premkumar A. Walekar, 54, is murdered while he pumps gas at a station in Aspen Hill, Maryland. The snipers kill Sarah Ramos, 34, as she sat outside a shopping center in Silver Spring, Maryland. They also murder Lori Lewis Rivera, 25, while she vacuums her car at a Shell gas station in Kensington, Maryland. While she attempts to cross a street in Northwest Washington, Pascal Charlot, 72, is shot and killed by the snipers.

Oct. 4, 2002 – Snipers wound Caroline Seawell, 43, as loads her car with her purchases in a Fredericksburg, Virginia, store parking lot.

Oct. 7, 2002 – Snipers wound 13-year-old Iran Brown outside a Nejamin Tasker Middle School in Bowie, Maryland.

Oct. 9, 2002 – Snipers kill Vietnam veteran Dean H. Meyers, 53, while he pumps gas in Manassas, Virginia.

Oct. 11, 2002 – Snipers kill Kenneth H. Bridges, 53, as he pumped gas at a station near Massaponax, Virginia.

Oct. 14, 2002 – Snipers kill Linda Franklin, 47, in a Home Depot parking lot in Falls Church, Virginia.

Oct. 19, 2002 – Snipers wound Jeffrey Hopper, 37, while he walks with his wife in a restaurant parking lot in Ashland, Virginia.

Oct. 22, 2002 – Snipers kill Conrad E. Johnson, 35, a bus driver standing in the doorway of his bus in Aspen Hill, Maryland.

Aug., 6, 2003 – The Muslim son of a Saudi millionaire, Mohammed Ali Alayed, 23, slashes the throat of an estranged Jewish friend, Ariel Sellouk, killing and nearly decapitating the man in Houston, Texas.

Dec. 2, 2003 – A Jewish man, Joseph Applebaum, suffers from a swelling of the stomach that is easily diagnosed and treated. He was identified as Jewish on the front of his medical chart. But instead of receiving treatment, he is left to die by his Muslim doctor.

April 15, 2004 – Fearing that his brother had molested his wife and daughter, Muslim man Ismail Peltek killed his wife by bludgeoning her on the head with a hammer and attacked his 22- and 4-year-old daughters with a knife. 

March 3, 2006 – Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, an Iranian-American seeking to “avenge the deaths of Muslims worldwide” and “punish” the U.S. government, intentionally runs down and injures nine people with his sport utility vehicle on the campus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. 

June 16, 2006 – A 62-year-old Jewish man, Paul Schrum, who had gone to the movies to see “X-Men: The Last Stand” in a heavily Jewish area near Baltimore, Maryland, is shot by Muslim gunman Mujtaba Rabbani Jabbar, 24. 

June 25, 2006 – Michael Julius Ford, a 22-year-old convert to Islam, uses a long-barrel handgun to shoot four co-workers and a police officer at a Denver, Colorado, Safeway, claiming the attack was “Allah’s choice.” One person died in the shooting spree. When Ford fired at police, he was shot and killed.

July 28, 2006 – Muslim Pakistani man Naveed Afzal Haq shot six women, killing one, at the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle building in Seattle, Washington. Haq grabbed a 14-year-old girl and used her as a hostage during the attack. Officials classified the attack as a “hate crime” rather than terrorism.

Jan. 1, 2008 – Egyptian-born cab driver Yaser Said shoots and kills his two daughters in Irving, Texas, because they were dating non-Muslim boys. The daughters had run away from home a week earlier, fearing their father would kill them.

July 6, 2008 – Muslim Pakistani man Chaudry Rashid, 56, strangled his 25-year-old daughter in Jonesboro, Georgia, after she said she wanted out of an arranged marriage. 

Feb. 12, 2009 – Pakistani-American Muzzammil Syed Hassan was the CEO of the first American Muslim TV network broadcast in English, Bridge TV. Hassan beheaded his estranged wife, Aasiya Zubair, after she filed for divorce. 

April 12, 2009 – Upon learning that they had patronized a strip club, a Muslim man shoots and kills his brother-in-law and another man in Phoenix, Arizona.

June 1, 2009 – In a drive-by shooting, Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad – a convert to Islam who had traveled to Yemen and was deported to the U.S. for overstaying his visa – opened fire on U.S. soldiers standing in front of a Little Rock, Arkansas, recruiting office. Muhammad killed one private and injured another. 

November 2009 – Iraq-born Muslim man Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48, intentionally hit his daughter with his car and killed her because she had become “too Westernized.” 

Nov. 5, 2009 – Muslim gunman Nidal Malik Hassan, an Army psychiatrist, fatally shoots 13 people and wounds 30 others at Fort Hood, Texas.

Dec. 4, 2009 – A Muslim graduate student from Saudi Arabia, Abdulsalam S. al-Zahrani, stabbed his non-Muslim Islamic studies professor, Richard T. Antoun, to death to avenge “persecuted” Muslims. 

April 14, 2010 – A Muslim convert, James A. Larry, 33, became angry that his family would not convert to Islam and shot his mother, pregnant wife, infant son and two nieces in Marquette Park, Illinois. According to a police report, he said, “I wish I had more bullets. I wish I had more bullets.”

April 30, 2011 – Rahim Abdul Alfetlawi, 46, shot his step-daughter in the head at point-blank range in Warren, Michigan, after she refused to strictly adhere to Muslim customs. The family claimed the motive was not religion.

Sept. 11, 2011 – Three Jewish men are discovered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with their throats slit from ear to ear and nearly decapitated. Authorities believed the murders were not random, and thousands of dollars in cash and marijuana were left at the scene. According to reports, authorities believe Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother, both Muslims, may have been responsible for the triple homicide.

Jan. 15, 2012 – A Jordanian Muslim man, Ali Mahwood-Awad Irsan, 57, gunned down Iranian medical student, Gelareh Bagherzadeh, a friend of his daughter and a Christian convert who widely denounced Islam. He later killed his Christian son-in-law after his daughter married him without permission. Quran 8:12 states, “When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!”

March 31, 2013 – Reshad Riddle walked into an Ashtabula, Ohio, church and fatally shot his father after an Easter service. After the shooting, witnesses say, walked through the church holding the gun and shouted that the slaughter was “the will of Allah. This is the will of God.”

April 15, 2013 – Muslim Chechen brothers Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev detonate two pressure cooker bombs during the Boston Marathon, killing three people and injuring an estimated 264 others. 

Aug. 4, 2013 – A Muslim convert, Daymond Agnew, 34, went to an Ace Hardware store on a “mission from Allah to help people” before he fatally stabbed employee Daniel Joseph Stone 17 times.

March 6, 2014 – Registered sex offender James Cosby, 46, is accused of bludgeoning his lesbian daughter to death and shooting her lover in Port Bolivar, Texas. Police believe he then dumped the bodies near a ferry gate. In his bedroom, Cosby had the Quran open to a page that says homosexuality is a sin, 

April 27, 2014 – A 30-year-old Muslim man, Ali Muhammad Brown, is accused of shooting to death two men in Seattle and a man in New Jersey. According to local reports, he told police the killings were “vengeance” for U.S. actions in the Mideast. 

Sept. 25, 2014 – Alton Nolen is accused of beheading a woman in Moore, Oklahoma. Co-workers reported that Nolen had been trying to convert them to Islam. Nolen reportedly used “some Arabic terms” during his attack and had an interest in beheadings. Nolen told a judge, “I’m Muslim. My question is, do you have any Muslims that can represent me as a Muslim?”

May 3, 2015 – In Garland, Texas, Pamela Geller, along with her group the American Freedom Defense Initiative, hosted a “Draw Muhammad” event. Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi of Phoenix responded to a call to “avenge the prophet” and traveled to Garland, where they were shot and killed by a security guard after opening fire in an apparent attempt to get into the building. The guard was wounded in the attack. Islamic radicals have since called for Geller’s head, and vow to kill anyone who “blasphemes” Muhammad.

July 16, 2015 – Four U.S. Marines have been shot dead in an attack, reportedly by a lone Islamic gunman, on U.S. Navy facilities in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Two law enforcement sources told CBS News that the shooting suspect was identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, 24. Abdulazeez was born in Kuwait and emigrated to the U.S. where he reportedly became a naturalized U.S. citizen.

Edited by DocM
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DocM said:

Why limit it to two years? Or one weapon?

A partal list, and 2016 isn't in yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2010s

And that's just schools

Somali immigrant kinfes some people we should ban all Somali's but when a South Korean kills dozens of people we should do nothing.

I explain this disparity with a 7 letter word beginning with a capital R

6 hours ago, SpeedyTheSnail said:

Because.... the majority of mass killings this past two years done in the US was not done by South Koreans, but MUSLIMS.

Laughable claim Americans are experts at killing Americans.

It's not rocket science, but of course liberalism is a mental disease and they are unable to think for themselves.

Oh, and all the Cops being killed by BLM.

And all the cops being killed by sovereign citizens and other anti-government types ?

Edited by TPreston
  • Like 2

Yup, go after all of them who go violent other than legal defenders. BLM, Aryan Nations, mafiosi, Russian or ethnic gangsters, whatever. If they just talk, OK, but if they go violent  - including at "demonstrations" - hammer them. 

2 hours ago, DocM said:

Yup, go after all of them who go violent other than legal defenders. BLM, Aryan Nations, mafiosi, Russian or ethnic gangsters, whatever. If they just talk, OK, but if they go violent  - including at "demonstrations" - hammer them. 

And don't call for all immigrants from an area to be banned just because of this attack, Doing so exposes a racist agenda when an even larger attack results in 0 calls for South Korean immigrants to be banned :yes:

Edited by TPreston
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TPreston said:

And don't call for all immigrants from an area to be banned just because of this attack, Doing so exposes a racist agenda when an even larger attack results in 0 calls for South Korean immigrants to be banned :yes:

No, it doesn't.  

First, Islam is not a race. It isn't biological, it's a belief system. 

Second, South Koreans rarely hurt anyone and so are deemed low-risk.  

Third, class-based exclusion  has been part of US immigration law since1952. It doest require new law - just a presidential declaration. It's been used by the last 6 presidents, including Obama. A class can be fm a location deemed high-risk did to anarchism, terrorism, political issues, regional zones etc. 

Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (revised in 1990 and 2003)

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Edited by DocM

1 minute ago, DocM said:

No, it doesn't.  

First, Islam is not a race. It isn't biological, it's a belief system. 

I never claimed the disparity was caused by religion. If one wishes to ban based on religion they are betraying the constitution which explicitly forbids this. So we can drop this.

Second, South Koreans rarely hurt anyone and so are deemed low-risk.  

Citation needed you present a case where 0 people were killed as evidence for "slamming the door" on all Somali immigrants. Well I have presented a South Korean who shot 32 people and wounded 17 others and yet this is not evidence for "slamming the door" on all South Korean immigrants.

Saying they are "low-risk" is a claim which needs to be proven. But again I don't buy the claim that this is a Risk based assessment but another word beginning with R

50 minutes ago, TPreston said:

>

Citation needed you present a case where 0 people were killed as evidence for "slamming the door" on all Somali immigrants. Well I have presented a South Korean who shot 32 people and wounded 17 others and yet this is not evidence for "slamming the door" on all South Korean immigrants.

>

You have presented a single data point, which in itself means nothing considering he was a mentally ill person not representative of his ethnicity. Also, of the ethnic groups in the US Asians have a very low crime rate - far below average. Talk about the R-word.

Also, the govt has warned US citizens not to travel to Somalia because a great many people there are killing most anything that moves on 2 feet.

https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=20183

Clearly importing people from an area like this has an elevated risk, as this incident shows. The first job of the President is to protect his people, whichis what Section 212(f) is for. This responsibility to protect includes those oblivious to said risk. 

27 minutes ago, DocM said:

You have presented a single data point, which in itself means nothing

And the same can be said for the pulse shooting the too are not far off in terms of deaths.

considering he was a mentally ill person not representative of his ethnicity.

Oh! So that eliminates the pulse shooting because he was mentally ill.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ex-wife-of-suspected-orlando-shooter-he-beat-me/2016/06/12/8a1963b4-30b8-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

Also, of the ethnic groups in the US Asians have a very low crime rate - far below average.

Doesn't count, This is a discussion about immigration.

Brazil Banned

Argentina Banned

Guyana Banned

Madagascar Banned

Mexico Banned

Jamaica Banned

The Bahamas Banned

etc etc etc

Clearly importing people from an area like this has an elevated risk, as this incident shows.

But importing people from South Korea is different because... R****** Even when they kill dozens of people.

But why stop at Korea why don't I look for European immigrants I'm sure plenty of them have been involved in gun violence (They don't even have to kill anyone as this event shows) after all Americans are far better at killing Americans than any terrorist will be I don't need much just to find people born outside of the us who came here and were involved in a mass shooting or stabbing.

Oh but those people will have a different ... Background... So they will be dismissed by you.

The first job of the President is to protect his people, whichis what Section 212(f) is for. This responsibility to protect includes those oblivious to said risk. 

Sure gotta be safe ban South Korea too.

Edited by TPreston

Oikos University shooting the fourth-deadliest university shooting in United States history carried out by a South Korean immigrant!

On 12/1/2016 at 9:45 PM, ctebah said:

Source?

You've got to be kidding. I'm not going to play your games, look it up yourself. No source I have ever given you has changed your opinion, so it is a waste of time to debate the FACTS with somebody who lives in a fantasy world.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, SpeedyTheSnail said:

You've got to be kidding. I'm not going to play your games, look it up yourself. No source I have ever given you has changed your opinion, so it is a waste of time to debate the FACTS with somebody who lives in a fantasy world.

I asked for a source, not an opinion.  Come on, this can't be your first rodeo?

On 12/2/2016 at 0:20 PM, TPreston said:

Brazil Banned

Argentina Banned

Guyana Banned

Madagascar Banned

Mexico Banned

Jamaica Banned

The Bahamas Banned

etc etc etc

Comparing that lists homicide rates, and that of SK, to an active war zone involving international terrorists like Somalia, or parts of the ME, doesn't strengthen your case.