Microsoft reported my item at ebay

Just now, Brandon H said:

have you contacted ebay yet to try and fight from their end?

Yes I contacted ebay. Ebay said that I have to contact microsoft. When I said that they did not respond my question, ebay answered: We cannot push microsoft to answer you.

1 minute ago, nukri ber said:

Yes I contacted ebay. Ebay said that I have to contact microsoft. When I said that they did not respond my question, ebay answered: We cannot push microsoft to answer you.

Well, there's your answer. I say the best way to resolve this is by calling MS...

Just now, Mindovermaster said:

Well, there's your answer. I say the best way to resolve this is by calling MS...

Called and said that I have to send them mail because the department I need, do not have Phone number. 

27 minutes ago, nukri ber said:

If that man who sold 1500 items is allowed to do it, why am not I on the same product? 

That person may have permission from Microsoft to do so, in which case that is within the licensing conditions of the software. The point remains that you don't have permission to do so and your only recourse is to contact Microsoft and be granted permission.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theyarecomingforyou said:

That person may have permission from Microsoft to do so, in which case that is within the licensing conditions of the software. The point remains that you don't have permission to do so and your only recourse is to contact Microsoft and be granted permission.

https://www.eff.org/files/filenode/umg_v_augusto/la07cv03106sjo-o.pdf Says different thing: we do not need any permission after this law. 

1 hour ago, nukri ber said:

It is oem. I need instructions how to argue with microsoft and ebay because  that steps did not help me. 

As stated before OEM (once used ) cannot be resold. 

clues in the name OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer, which you are not.

MS is right, you cannot legally sell on a used OEM.

• Like 1

Just now, Mando said:

As stated before OEM (once used ) cannot be resold. 

clues in the name OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer, which you are not.

Ms is rgith, you cannot legally sell on a used OEM.

Understand. I am arguing about pro version. 

9 minutes ago, nukri ber said:

https://www.eff.org/files/filenode/umg_v_augusto/la07cv03106sjo-o.pdf Says different thing: we do not need any permission after this law. 

erm what does a legal case about music cd, have any relevance on you trying to sell an OEM licence to which you are not an OEM vendor?

3 minutes ago, nukri ber said:

Understand. I am arguing about pro version. 

pro what? OEM pro , Enterprise Pro or retail Pro?

OEM pro = Cant be resold.

Enterprise Pro = Cant be resold its part of a paid for enterprise agreement for corporations, not an individiual.

Retail pro = Can be sold IF the box is unopened.

• Like 1

Good grief. Why expend so much effort on this? You don't have permission to sell the software on eBay and Microsoft is within its rights to prevent you doing so. You're simply wasting your time and unwilling to accept the advice of others here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mando said:

erm what does a legal case about music cd, have any relevance on you trying to sell an OEM licence to which you are not an OEM vendor?

pro what? OEM pro , Enterprise Pro or retail Pro?

That man used that rule and won the argue. 

I have the exact version: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Office-Professional-2007-Word-Excel-Power-Point-Outlook-3PCs-/152249471831?hash=item2372c69357:g:FVkAAOSwImRYNUub So if one seller can sell it, does not matter is retail pro, enterprise pro or anything else. Is the exact item as that seller sells. 

1 minute ago, nukri ber said:

I have the exact version: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Office-Professional-2007-Word-Excel-Power-Point-Outlook-3PCs-/152249471831?hash=item2372c69357:g:FVkAAOSwImRYNUub So if one seller can sell it, does not matter is retail pro, enterprise pro or anything else. Is the exact item as that seller sells. 

And if Microsoft is refusing to allow you to sell it then your only recourse is to seek permission directly or take Microsoft to court. Good luck with that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, nukri ber said:

right last post as were getting nowhere, thats a RETAIL copy of OFFICE professional.  

it DOES matter if its enterprise pro and/or OEM pro neither can be legally resold. (infact technically a retail pack that has been activated on a system previously technically cannot be resold).

jeesh trust me mate, I deal with Microsoft licencing for EAs (Enterprise Agreements) for a living.

FROM THE LINK

Brand New: An item that has never been opened or removed from the manufacturer’s sealing (if applicable). Item is in original shrink wrap (if applicable).

its new and unsealed therefore can be resold because its RETAIL Office pro. THATs why he can sell it, its unused,sealed since leaving Redmond and RETAIL. < the two bold statuses allow him to sell it,

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, theyarecomingforyou said:

And if Microsoft is refusing to allow you to sell it then your only recourse is to seek permission directly or take Microsoft to court. Good luck with that.

My item is new too

Surely I will take them to court if they will not respond me and message ebay to relist that items. 

lol im done <shakes head> 

go for it mate, take them to court for a $200 (new) Office which you now claim is new. Good luck 

did you state tha...actually it doesnt matter, im away to stick my head in an angry wasps bike.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nukri ber said:

Surely I will take them to court if they will not respond me and message ebay to relist that items. 

That's your only option if Microsoft refuses to grant you permission. That seems like a huge amount of effort to go to just to sell a few items on eBay but it's your time and money to waste.

• Like 2

Just now, nukri ber said:

I do not have only few items, so it worst me and beside these I want to show them lesson

Right, I'm out. People here have done everything they can to advise you. I have no interest in your personal vendetta against Microsoft.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, theyarecomingforyou said:

Right, I'm out. People here have done everything they can to advise you. I have no interest in your personal vendetta against Microsoft.

ouch mate, thats a bit catty is it not :p teeeheee 

Best of luck OP, when i see the story on CNN about your victory, I shall chant your name in awesomeness and say, I conversed with Mr Mitty! 

1 minute ago, Mando said:

ouch mate, thats a bit catty is it not :p teeeheee 

Best of luck OP, when i see the story on CNN about your victory, I shall chant your name in awesomeness and say, I conversed with Mr Mitty! 

Go ahead

I believe that the theme of this topic is that you are attempting to illegally sell a copy of office that you have no legal rights to sell.  Either a VLK, OEM, or other Not for Resale version.  You must read the license agreements carefully in order to be able to resell your wares.  If you do not adhere to the license agreements you are in violation.  If you do not understand what the license agreements state, perhaps you should contact a lawyer for them to guide you in a direction. 

I am locking this topic, there is no further discussion in this matter.

• sc302 locked this topic