Forum use on mobile

I'm finding that I'm having a very difficult experience browsing the forums using my Moto A Force phone. I was trying to post a new message in the network forum. Each time I browsed to that forum and hit start new topic, the whole page became unresponsive. 

Once I figured out that I could just hit start new topic from neowin.net and select the forum, I didn't have any problems.

Before I figured this out though, I went to the tapatalk app thinking that I could access the Neowin forums this way, but it turns out the forums aren't on tapatalk.

As far as I am aware, the forums are compatible with Tapatalk, so you should be able to set that up fine.

However, if you're not wishing to use it, I'm making the assumption that your device is running Android. Would you be able to post what version of Android, what browser you're using and what version of that browser so that the Dev team can take a look into the issue?

41 minutes ago, Steve B. said:

As far as I am aware, the forums are compatible with Tapatalk, so you should be able to set that up fine.

However, if you're not wishing to use it, I'm making the assumption that your device is running Android. Would you be able to post what version of Android, what browser you're using and what version of that browser so that the Dev team can take a look into the issue?

I seem to remember Steve or Timan saying they never added Tapatalk support back after the 4.0 upgrade