Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

7 minutes ago, wakjak said:

I see seven random last names, can recognize just two of them. Do you have any proof of their "connection" to the "dossier" at all?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wakjak said:

You are the one who's making the claim so the burden is on you.

I'm still missing the motive for the Russian deep state to go on a Stalin style killing spree.

If the CIA has already supposedly exposed them and leaked the info, what's the point?

Now, consider the alternative that Churkin died of natural causes and Karlov was shot by an ISIS operative.

Congress' Trump Russia probe takes partisan turn

Nunes, who was a member of Trump's presidential transition team, said U.S. intelligence officials had not yet presented the committee with evidence of contacts between Trump campaign staff and Russian intelligence.

"It's been looked into and there's no evidence of anything there"

Ryan: No evidence of Americans 'colluding' with Russia

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) told NBC News that he has seen no evidence of Americans “colluding” with Russian officials during the presidential campaign, though he declined to comment on whether there's proof that President Trump's campaign aides communicated with Russia.

No one has ever showed us any evidence that any collusion had occurred between an American involved with the political system and the Russians,” Ryan told NBC News on Tuesday.

• Like 2

There is absolutely no proof anywhere that the Russians influenced the election. I do have a theory though that they MAY have and the reason being that Hillary in office would have very possibly meant war. Like us, they would rather "get along" and I think there is a much better chance of that with Trump.

4 minutes ago, patseguin said:

There is absolutely no proof anywhere that the Russians influenced the election. I do have a theory though that they MAY have and the reason being that Hillary in office would have very possibly meant war. Like us, they would rather "get along" and I think there is a much better chance of that with Trump.

Long thread so I haven't waded all the way through it...

If the Russian government placed its hand in the pot in anyway that ends up leading back to them I think they may have made things more difficult in the long term if war isn't their goal. It wouldn't surprise me if Russia threw its hat in the ring in one way or another as cyber war campaigns are becoming the new normal, but with the divisive nature of American politics as of late it could lead to very tense tensions over the near to long term.

Just now, LogicalApex said:

Long thread so I haven't waded all the way through it...

If the Russian government placed its hand in the pot in anyway that ends up leading back to them I think they may have made things more difficult in the long term if war isn't their goal. It wouldn't surprise me if Russia threw its hat in the ring in one way or another as cyber war campaigns are becoming the new normal, but with the divisive nature of American politics as of late it could lead to very tense tensions over the near to long term.

Yeah haven't gone through the whole thread either. I do have to agree with you, but I highly doubt there will ever be any solid proof of Russian involvement. My real concern is if anything came out about Trump being in touch with them during the campaign. That would certainly lead to impeachment.

On 12/10/2016 at 5:32 AM, troysavary said:

Speaking of crazed conspiracy theories. The "evil Russians". Hillary lost because of the Russians, because of the alt-right, because of gamergate (yes, I actually saw people claiming that), because of Kek. Hillary supporters cannot accept that Hillary lost because of Hillary. They need to find something ridiculous to blame.

Losing is not the the issue. Losing is part of the game.  Having a foreign government interfere in the American electoral process is the issue.  America for most of us is more than just a land mass. NO FOREIGN GOVERNMENT gets to walk in here like they own the place. Why you seem to be OK with that unreal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jazmac said:

Losing is not the the issue. Losing is part of the game.  Having a foreign government interfere in the American electoral process is the issue.  America for most of us is more than just a land mass. NO FOREIGN GOVERNMENT gets to walk in here like they own the place. Why you seem to be OK with that unreal.

No one has yet given any proof the Russians interfered. What exactly did they do? Wikipedia said they got the info from an insider, not the Russians. Even if it was Russia that delivered the e-mails, all that did was expose Clinton's corruption. She was the one responsible for having so many skeletons in her closet. 

Why is America somehow so special? Considering how much you meddle in other contries, turn about is fair play as far as I am concerned. You started a coup in Ukraine that lead to civil war. Hacking e-mail is a rather minor transgression compared to that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, troysavary said:

No one has yet given any proof the Russians interfered. What exactly did they do? Wikipedia said they got the info from an insider, not the Russians. Even if it was Russia that delivered the e-mails, all that did was expose Clinton's corruption. She was the one responsible for having so many skeletons in her closet. 

Why is America somehow so special? Considering how much you meddle in other contries, turn about is fair play as far as I am concerned. You started a coup in Ukraine that lead to civil war. Hacking e-mail is a rather minor transgression compared to that.

Remarkable!  This is why we can't have nice things.

:D:D

Another profound revelation is that the CIA can engage in "false flag" cyberattacks which portray Russia as the assailant. Discussing the CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group, Wikileaks' source notes that it "collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

One thing the WikiLeaks files accomplished is they made all accusations of Russian hacking, and of links between Trump and Russia, utterly meaningless in one fell swoop. Because the CIA has acquired the capability, both through hacking Russian files and through coding, to leave ‘footprints’ that make it look like the Russians left them. And the only ‘proof’ there ever was for all these accusations was based on these footprints. That’s one narrative that must now be restarted from scratch -just one of many.

• Like 2

Wikileaks Exposes CIA Exploit Capable Of Cyber "False Flag" Attack To Blame Russia

Incidentally, the U.S. intelligence community’s assertions that Russia used cyber-attacks to interfere with the election overshadowed reports that the U.S. government had actually been responsible for several hacking attempts that targeted state election systems. For instance, the state of Georgia reported numerous hacking attempts on its election agencies’ networks, nearly all of which were traced back to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Now that the CIA has been shown to not only have the capability but also the express intention of replacing the “fingerprint” of cyber-attacks it conducts with those of another state actor, the CIA’s alleged evidence that Russia hacked the U.S. election – or anything else for that matter – is immediately suspect. There is no longer any way to determine if the CIA’s proof of Russian hacks on U.S. infrastructure is legitimate, as it could very well be a “false flag” attack.

Given that accusations of Russian government cyber-attacks also coincide with a historic low in diplomatic relations between Russia and the U.S., the CIA’s long history of using covert means to justify hostile actions against foreign powers – typically in the name of national security – once again seems to be in play.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 22/02/2017 at 8:40 AM, Mirumir said:

I see seven random last names, can recognize just two of them. Do you have any proof of their "connection" to the "dossier" at all?

Are we still talking about the 4chan infussed water sports dossier that was released by that MI6 Christopher Steele schmuck that went into hiding?

34 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

For the record this is what a bombshell looks like :rolleyes:170711140935-donald-trump-jr-rob-goldsto

• Like 1

• 1 month later...