Galaxy S7 - Battery Drain

Good Morning, my fellow Neowinains! I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 and having some issues with it. I first bought the phone, just play around with and make custom ROMs for with no intentions of using it as my daily driver, as I really enjoy my iPhone 7 Plus. However, after using the Galaxy S7, I started realizing why I really liked the Galaxy series, mostly the eye detection when using your phone. Also, the 1000 other things you can do on it, making it closer to a real computer. You can actually connect a Fiio headphone amp/dac to it using a USB OTG cable.. How cool is that?? 

Anyway, there is one major problem. My battery goes down about 5-10% an hour. I've read about these issues on XDA, however none of the really helped me. 
What I've done so far,
Rooted - Ran the "Fix" and "Debloat" script.
Removed Google Chrome
Disabled Google Photos 
Change the WiFi sleep settings
Turned off any app that may be using my location
Running Juice Defender Ultimate. 

At work, it isn't that big of a deal because I can keep it on the wireless charger, but it's heavily annoying, especially even a day of excessive use on the iPhone 7 Plus, I would still have plenty of battery at the end of the day. Has anyone else ran into these issues or anything I may of missed?
Thanks!

Make sure you are on a ROM and security patch level that is known to be "battery friendly". I have the S7 Edge and had massive drain with a couple of incremental updates.

Please, install a custom Kernel as you are now rooted. These can be more battery efficient whilst also maintaining or increasing the speed of the device. Additionally they can also allow cortexbrain to run on the kernel which will allow you to deactivate known wakelocks, which are a huge drain on the battery.

2 hours ago, fusi0n said:

Good Morning, my fellow Neowinains! I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 and having some issues with it. I first bought the phone, just play around with and make custom ROMs for with no intentions of using it as my daily driver, as I really enjoy my iPhone 7 Plus. However, after using the Galaxy S7, I started realizing why I really liked the Galaxy series, mostly the eye detection when using your phone. Also, the 1000 other things you can do on it, making it closer to a real computer. You can actually connect a Fiio headphone amp/dac to it using a USB OTG cable.. How cool is that?? 

Anyway, there is one major problem. My battery goes down about 5-10% an hour. I've read about these issues on XDA, however none of the really helped me. 
What I've done so far,
Rooted - Ran the "Fix" and "Debloat" script.
Removed Google Chrome
Disabled Google Photos 
Change the WiFi sleep settings
Turned off any app that may be using my location
Running Juice Defender Ultimate. 

At work, it isn't that big of a deal because I can keep it on the wireless charger, but it's heavily annoying, especially even a day of excessive use on the iPhone 7 Plus, I would still have plenty of battery at the end of the day. Has anyone else ran into these issues or anything I may of missed?
Thanks!

Are you using a quick charge wireless plate? The OG versions which were not quick charge are going to be MUCH slower.

2 hours ago, restroom said:

Make sure you are on a ROM and security patch level that is known to be "battery friendly". I have the S7 Edge and had massive drain with a couple of incremental updates.

Please, install a custom Kernel as you are now rooted. These can be more battery efficient whilst also maintaining or increasing the speed of the device. Additionally they can also allow cortexbrain to run on the kernel which will allow you to deactivate known wakelocks, which are a huge drain on the battery.

What custom kernel are you using?