Firefox Start Page

On mine.. I get some hearts and someone blowing me a kiss. It says

"Thanks to donations, Mozilla does a lot more than build this awesome browser. We teach people to code, fight for online privacy, and protect the web for future generations. Just a few times a year, Mozilla asks for donations. If everyone reading this chipped in $3 to help Mozilla, we could wrap this fundraiser up in under an hour! Donate to Mozilla and keep the web healthy, open, and a force for good. Thank you"

1 minute ago, warwagon said:

On mine.. I get some hearts and someone blowing me a kiss. It says

"Thanks to donations, Mozilla does a lot more than build this awesome browser. We teach people to code, fight for online privacy, and protect the web for future generations. Just a few times a year, Mozilla asks for donations. If everyone reading this chipped in $3 to help Mozilla, we could wrap this fundraiser up in under an hour! Donate to Mozilla and keep the web healthy, open, and a force for good. Thank you"

I will wrap it up real soon if it does not stop.

5 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Wrap what up? Just change your home page. Its a ###### home page anyway which uses Yahoo.

5 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Wrap what up? Just change your home page. Its a ###### home page anyway which uses Yahoo.

The hearts, I do not use Yahoo and if Mozilla wants donations why don't they find a better way than just arbitrarily place hearts on a start page. I thought I had a damn Virus or something. Just plain hearts with no words, at least you got some words.

8 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Calm down.  You can change the start up page in the settings to whatever you want such as neowin.net or whatever you like the most.

Just now, TAZMINATOR said:

Calm down.  You can change the start up page in the settings to whatever you want such as neowin.net or whatever you like the most.

I know this and I am Calm, just Mozilla made me waste time by running a scan.

Turn off whatever POS addon is blocking the message, click the freaking X symbol and it's gone and back to the default start page

You're making this out to be way more than what it is 

4 minutes ago, Anibal P said:

Turn off whatever POS addon is blocking the message, click the freaking X symbol and it's gone and back to the default start page

You're making this out to be way more than what it is 

What X symbol. I don't have one unless you are referring to the  close Fx Button. I did That and it comes back.

It stays off for me.. I'm logged into sync, maybe that has something to do with it being persistent. Assuming your not logged into it of course..

10 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

What X symbol. I don't have one unless you are referring to the  close Fx Button. I did That and it comes back.

Capture.JPG

1 minute ago, JoseyWales said:

It stays off for me.. I'm logged into sync, maybe that has something to do with it being persistent. Assuming your not logged into it of course..

I am logged in. It really is not a big deal if they would have said what it was for. To turn on your Browser and see a screen ful of Hearts to me was not normal.

Just now, warwagon said:

Capture.JPG

You saw my OP did you see that in it??

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

I am logged in. It really is not a big deal if they would have said what it was for. To turn on your Browser and see a screen ful of Hearts to me was not normal.

You saw my OP did you see that in it??

Nope, which is why I wanted to show you what it "Should" look like.

2 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

The about page is normal.. Mozilla changes it from time to time however they want.  If you don't like it, all you do is simply change the start up page to any site of your choice or blank page so you won't have to worry about it anymore. 

2 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Nope, which is why I wanted to show you what it "Should" look like.

Thank you I had to Disable Stylish to get rid of it. All's well.

5 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Thank you I had to Disable Stylish to get rid of it. All's well.

There was a reason I mentioned turning off any POS addon, they always cause more issues than not 

5 minutes ago, Anibal P said:

There was a reason I mentioned turning off any POS addon, they always cause more issues than not 

If it were not for Stylish, I would be using Chrome.