Firefox Start Page

Just now, LimeMaster said:

Why? Edge is still missing a lot of features at the moment.

It has never crashed on me, I have no idea of what build of 10 you are on but with every new build, Edge is also improved. I am using build 14986. Another reason is that Win 10 is tracking me so I do not need Google in the mix as well.:p

16 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

It has never crashed on me, I have no idea of what build of 10 you are on but with every new build, Edge is also improved. I am using build 14986. Another reason is that Win 10 is tracking me so I do not need Google in the mix as well.:p

Oh, I see. I don't experience crashes often on any browser.

As for the build, I'm on the Anniversary Update. I think one of the problems with Edge is that feature updates are currently tied to the OS build, rather than being a separate thing like every other browser,

18 minutes ago, TAZMINATOR said:

Firefox hasn't crashed on me for awhile now..  Looks like it has improved for me for now.  

I remember FF crashed a lot about 2 or 3 years ago.

It still does....Without Flash but not as often.

11 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

Probably because of Flash.

Nope. Flash is disabled. I use HTML5 for videos.   It could be something else, not sure what caused it to crash. That I haven't seen a video yet  just articles with pictures ... BOOM, it crashed.  No flash videos were there.

12 minutes ago, TAZMINATOR said:

Nope. Flash is disabled. I use HTML5 for videos.   It could be something else, not sure what caused it to crash. That I haven't seen a video yet  just articles with pictures ... BOOM, it crashed.  No flash videos were there.

I meant 2 or 3 years ago when there were sites still using Flash instead of HTML5.

8 minutes ago, Raze said:

Someone Flash-ed me once and I nearly crashed!   True story, bro.    :p

Did you Flash them back? :p

Just now, LimeMaster said:

I meant 2 or 3 years ago when there were sites still using Flash instead of HTML5.

I know. i said I disabled Flash.   I have placeholder for disabled flash in the pages.   

HTML5 started before that as preview stage before it was launched officially in 2014 for stable W3C.

2 minutes ago, TAZMINATOR said:

I know. i said I disabled Flash.   I have placeholder for disabled flash in the pages.   

HTML5 started before that as preview stage before it was launched officially in 2014 for stable W3C.

Ah, okay.

47 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

Did you Flash them back? :p

Um, no, but we did have a drink later.   :D