Site Ads despite being paid subscriber

yeah mine ran out today too .... that doesn't seem right though, i could have sworn mine was until April or so

Hey @Steven P. my sub was last created with the old subscription system. could you please confirm the expiration date for me? as i DO know i had the auto resub disabled

If I have expired it might be a few weeks but I will definitely re-sub again :)

26 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

yeah mine ran out today too .... that doesn't seem right though, i could have sworn mine was until April or so

Hey @Steven P. my sub was last created with the old subscription system. could you please confirm the expiration date for me? as i DO know i had the auto resub disabled

If I have expired it might be a few weeks but I will definitely re-sub again :)

Can you PM me the PayPal address that you pay with and I will check. The new system wasn't expiring subscriptions, the oldest one that should have expired was from April 2016 :/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steven P. said:

Can you PM me the PayPal address that you pay with and I will check. The new system wasn't expiring subscriptions, the oldest one that should have expired was from April 2016 :/

PM sent :)

around April was what i was thinking for mine as well

Getting ads below Community Activity (in the three "Advertisement" areas).  I am not getting advertisement banners at the top or the bottom.  No advertisements in the forum section either.

Odd.

3 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Getting ads below Community Activity (in the three "Advertisement" areas).  I am not getting advertisement banners at the top or the bottom.  No advertisements in the forum section either.

Odd.

Any better now?