(Spoiler) KOTOR - Bastilla

just be a goodie goodie. or if you want to join her. strike down the other 2 people with you. if you save just before that thats the turning point for the game. so you could go back and get the light or dark ending. depending on what you went first

well, depending on how you went through the dialogs earlier on, theres a chance that you cannot save her. but.... who knows. i had no trouble. i just kept saying that anything can be forgiven or whatever the choices were.

FromGamebanshee

If you'd like to save Bastila, here are a few of the conversation choices you'll probably want to use. The first conversation is meaningless, as she'll attack regardless. Even the second will get her to attack you. During the third conversation, tell her that the dark side is not stronger than the light, and that you could never kill her. Tell her to reject the Dark Side, and then persuade her to turn to the Jedi code. Tell her she can atone for helping you with the Sith and that you trust her enough to leave yourself open to her attack. Tell her you know she still serves the light side, and that she could help the Republic by using her Battle Meditation. After this, Bastila should reject the Dark Side and remain in the room using her Battle Meditation, and urge you on to defeat Malak

This worked for me

i'm not sure if you have to, but before she left for the darkside, you kiss her on the ship in the private quarters. that happens i think when u have 3 out of the 4 starmaps, before you leave the planet of the 3rd starmap you have.

then in the showdown, you tell her that you love her... that works ;)

what kinda armor do u have there? i'm playing it for the 2nd time, being an evil jedi consular chick, its kinda interesting.

**** yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i finished the game, and i saved her too ;)

****ing amazing game,

BIOWARE ARE GODS OF RPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go BIOWARE,

i wonder what their next pc project is, and it would kick ass of jade empire would come out on pc too.

spacey

not sure what armor it is, i can tell you tomorrow

Mav Phoenix

i did flirt with her on 3 planets i think ;)

**** yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i finished the game, and i saved her too ;)

****ing amazing game,

BIOWARE ARE GODS OF RPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go BIOWARE,

i wonder what their next pc project is, and it would kick ass of jade empire would come out on pc too.

spacey

not sure what armor it is, i can tell you tomorrow

Mav Phoenix

i did flirt with her on 3 planets i think ;)

Yeah it's fun to see her reactions when you flirt. :happy:

ok, so there comes a point where i tell her i love her and loves me back and ****...

heh, anyone played it as a woman?? lol, would you have to propose to Jolee?

fjv

Maybe big Z, lol.

Lmao. That would be kind of wrong. I heard on the bioware forums that if you're a female, you can have a love affair with Carth. For some reason, I dont like Carth. I guess he justs gets in the way of things or hes too weak. Lol.

As for Bastila, you can have a love affair with her. You just have to have always be nice to her, etc.