• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Mario Kart 8 Time Trials - problem viewing friends ghosts

Technique    36

Basically i can view my friends time trial ghosts, i can download them & race against them, but he is unable to view my ghosts, therefore unable to download & race against them.

Why is this? How can he view my ghosts?

Andrew    2,861

IIRC you must upload the ghost time trial to Miiverse. They should then see the option to race against it from the online ghost list.

Technique    36

How do you upload to the Miiverse?

i don't know what he does but when I set a new personal record I get an option to upload ghost immediately afterwards. 

I select yes, leave a message & that's it. It says it uploads. To where I don't know. 

Andrew    2,861
14 minutes ago, Technique said:

How do you upload to the Miiverse?

i don't know what he does but when I set a new personal record I get an option to upload ghost immediately afterwards. 

I select yes, leave a message & that's it. It says it uploads. To where I don't know. 

It should upload the time data to the server and create a post on your Miiverse feed. Have you friend check out your feed to download the data and race your ghost.

The game should automatically prompt you to upload to Miiverse. I forget the exact wording as it's been a while since I've played, but it sounds like you are uploading already from your description.

• Like 1