Update to Android 7 on an unlocked S6 Edge+?

I recently bought a second hand S6 Edge+ to replace my ageing Note 3. The phone came network unlocked, but with T-Mobile branding (pretty sure it was T-Mobile USA, I'm in the UK). I have since rooted and removed the branding, although the baked in T-Mobile apps remain as I haven't figured out how to completely remove them.

My question is, when Samsung get round to releasing Android 7 for the S6 Edge+, where do I stand? Will I get it direct from Samsung? Will I have to wait for T-Mobile to release their branded version? Or some other solution?

Any ideas?

T-Mobile will release their branded version, so you have to wait a little. it will be available a little while after Samsung released their version. you need to unroot it and revert back to T-Mobile rom, otherwise, Custom Rom will be your last resort.   

I hadn't considered a Custom Rom, never really been into modifying my phones, so know little to nothing about it. I'd like to keep fairly faithful to the Samsung release as possible, so any pointers?