First part of orbital gnome theme released

Check the link in my sig for the release. Icon theme coming soon. Possibly a rounded corner mod for the metacity theme too.

Screenie:

orbitalpreviewsm.png

Feedback welcome either here or there...

EDIT: my site appears to be chugging along very slowly at the moment, I think there's a DNS issue with my host. sorry 'bout that.

!! thats some leet work !!

i've always used the orbital skin for wmp & some of its icons but this theme jus KICKS A55~ [best theme i've seen so far up to date] ;)

RELEASE IT ASAP PLZ! :D [cant wait lmao] :laugh:

nice dude! wanna make a KDE version?? :D

KDE? i don't really know much about kde theming, but it can't be too different from gnome, so maybe...

And hey, thanks for the replies everyone! :)

• 4 weeks later...
have I given you permission already? I don't remember, if not then here you go ;) granted & appreciated!

Hahaha yeah hermik, you sent me an email last month ;)

Actually, to be honest, the icon theme is looking less and less likely to be made, because I no longer use gnome (or even have it installed) at all... if anyone is interested, I can send them all the icon pngs to have a crack at making the icon theme...

I'd like to try ... just looked at one of the icon themes on my box and it doesn't look like it would be *too* difficult to make (just time-consuming :D). However, I won't have any time for the next couple of weeks, so if noone's taken up the project by then, I'll give you a shout.