Halo Armor In Real Life

Master Chef's armor? I didn't know there was cookery in Halo.

har har har

(sorry, couldn't help myself)

Whoops! Fixed. :D

That would be cool if this would be the new army uniform. That and they would have to make it bullet proof. :happy:

Edited by jmole

$3500 fully painted... thats rediculous.. but i am not costume guru, so maybe its not, i dunno...

Since it is that much I would just have it displayed in my house much like people have suits of armor on display.

thats so sick, does anyone know what the master chief looks like without his helmet on?

omg imagine a real life worthog vehicle that be awesome, best gas milage ever, u can blow it up and it would still be fine!

Edited by Solarix

$3.5k is not too bad..full size darth vader or bobba fett costumes cost about that much

Mav Phoenix, there is at least one. i think it was 1st place prize at some competition in jap.

Damn really?! I'd love to just see photos of it, I had a hard time finding anything on Google.

thats so sick, does anyone know what the master chief looks like without his helmet on?

omg imagine a real life worthog vehicle that be awesome, best gas milage ever, u can blow it up and it would still be fine!

Infinite ammo too : )