Front Page

Of all the articles on the Front Page, I only see only one article about Trump's demands of social media scouring, which is certainly tech related. I do not see how this is excessive or overdone.

8 minutes ago, Barney T. said:

Of all the articles on the Front Page, I only see only one article about Trump's demands of social media scouring, which is certainly tech related. I do not see how this is excessive or overdone.

Microsoft President Brad Smith reassures staff over new Trump immigration policies

Tech companies react to Trump executive order on immigration

Well two,  seems like more due to all of the posting, and quotes I am getting.. OK I just blocked it from the Mini Spy. Was not aware you could..Sorry...:)

2 hours ago, Danielx64 said:

@Barney T.I think the OP is talking about the "COMMUNITY ACTIVITY" thing in the sidebar.

Well, we do have subforums that include Domestic Politics, Real World Issues, and such, so this will show in the sidebar.

Just now, Barney T. said:

Well, we do have subforums that include Domestic Politics, Real World Issues, and such, so this will show in the sidebar.

I was only referring to the front page, BTW I found 2 more but is does not matter..:)

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

I was only referring to the front page, BTW I found 2 more but is does not matter..:)

My bad, I was thinking about the sidebar, while it useful it can be annoying seeing all those political topics listed there.

Just now, Danielx64 said:

My bad, I was thinking about the sidebar, while it useful it can be annoying seeing all those political topics listed there.

That is OK does not matter..