Does anyone know about how to fix a CBS logg?

CBS    Failed to internally open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]

CBS    Failed to internally open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]

Warning - Overlap: Registry key collision for key \REGISTRY\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellCompatibility\InboxApp\, it is owned twice or has its security set twice

CSI    000013cd Warning - Overlap: Directory \??\C:\WINDOWS\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.SecureAssessmentBrowser_cw5n1h2txyewy\pris is owned twice or has its security set twice

New owner: Microsoft-Windows-Management-SecureAssessment-Browser.AppxMain.Resources, version 10.0.14393.351, arch amd64, culture [l:5]'pl-PL', nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}

it says "arch amd64" I have intel Broadwell

Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-ContactSupport.AppxMain.Resources, version 10.0.14393.576, arch amd64, culture [l:5]'mk-MK', nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}
   New owner: Microsoft-Windows-ContactSupport.AppxMain.Resources, version 10.0.14393.576, arch amd64, culture [l:5]'en-us', nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}

Does anyone have a clue? it was a reinstall of windows10 pro, not keeping my files and settings, and on drive C, I have old windows witch  I cannot delete the drupdate.dll, as it is being used by

SYSTEM

get a good Copy of the file(s) and Copy it to the right location, using the Command Prompt/Safe mode.

But this sounds like you need to Reinstall from the ground up.

Save any personal files and Zero out drive C:

Make sure you have your Product Key recorded.

Edited by Hum