Hitman first season issue

I bought brand new sealed hitman complete season 1 steel book edition. It had a code for requiem pack inside but it doesnt work when I type it in. Why isnt it working? Can anyone help me with this?

Besides making sure you have typed in the correct code, there is little we can do to help. Double check i's for l/1's or o's for 0's etc.

If you're 100% sure you have typed the right code, you'll need to contact IO / SE directly for a replacement.

1 minute ago, wendy oltman said:

it says code is invalid

i typed it in 4 times and rechecked every digit

Talk to the company that issue it then.  I doubt anyone here can do much?

• Like 1

Just now, Nefarious Trigger said:

Talk to the company that issue it then.  I doubt anyone here can do much?

i did contact them. they are not replying. they even deleted my account that I had made on their site.

2 minutes ago, Skiver said:

Where did you buy the game from? I'd start with them firstly.

i didnt try that. Will contact them right now. I was so confused when my account got deleted for no reason

Just now, wendy oltman said:

i didnt try that. Will contact them right now. I was so confused when my account got deleted for no reason

Perhaps contact them to see if you can get a reason, it's a bit odd for them to just remove an account.

thanks everyone for the help. I will try contacting them and will update here what happened

Just now, Andrew said:

Just a thought, but does Hitman have a "redeem code" option in the main game menu? It might be possible it's not a PSN code entered in the Store app.

its written on the paper inside the disc that it has to be put in psn store redeem code box

2 minutes ago, wendy oltman said:

thanks everyone for the help. I will try contacting them and will update here what happened

its written on the paper inside the disc that it has to be put in psn store redeem code box

Ok, I haven't played it but thought it might be worth checking.

On the off chance it's an issue with the PS4 app, you could try to redeem it from the PSN account web site:

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/voucher-redemption/how-to-redeem-a-voucher-code-using-playstation-app-or-web-browse/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

What, like in biro on a bit of paper?

sorry i meant the paper in the that comes with the disc. couldnt remember the proper term for it.

8 minutes ago, wendy oltman said:

sorry i meant the paper in the that comes with the disc. couldnt remember the proper term for it.

So it's an official, printed redemption code?  Cool - just thought you meant something hand written.

Just now, Nefarious Trigger said:

So it's an official, printed redemption code?  Cool - just thought you meant something hand written.

yes its official. i would be  incredibly stupid to trust an handwritten code :D

40 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Ok, I haven't played it but thought it might be worth checking.

On the off chance it's an issue with the PS4 app, you could try to redeem it from the PSN account web site:

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/voucher-redemption/how-to-redeem-a-voucher-code-using-playstation-app-or-web-browse/

Thanks I would definitely try this, if i do not get a good response from the retailer

• Like 1

well nothing worked. Retailer said not his problem. Square Enix and PlayStation are not replying. The link given by Andrew also didn't work. Failed in getting the pack spectacularly 

59 minutes ago, wendy oltman said:

well nothing worked. Retailer said not his problem. Square Enix and PlayStation are not replying. The link given by Andrew also didn't work. Failed in getting the pack spectacularly 

Have you tried contacting IO Interactive? Or even contacting IO / SE via Twitter?

• Like 1