What would cause an app to NOT appear within the Windows 10 Notifications and Actions area?

Hello,

I just completed a fresh build of Windows 10 ENT for a digital audio workstation and I am having some frustration with one particular application that for some reason refuses to appear in the WIndows 10 Notifications and Actions area. 

(Settings->Notifications and Actions->Get Notifications From These Senders)

Wavelab Notification Area.png

The app in question is by Steinberg called Wavelab 9. The screen cap above is from a colleague machine and clearly shows that the app should appear in this area as indicated. However - on my build (64 bit) - I do not see this toggle and because it is not there - I do not get any notifications from specific functions within the software.

The developer assures me this should work and he apparently does have the toggle when he looks into his Win 10 Notifications Area

I am thinking that I may have made some change somewhere within Win 10 prior to installing (Group policy or reg tweak) (or maybe after) Windows 10 - and it somehow effected this option?

Anyone seen this behavior with any other apps - or know where to look (registry?) to see if a specific notification is missing or corrupt?

Appreciate any ideas.

Cheers!

VP