Migrant breaks girl’s nose for refusing sex advances

12 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

Well, I guess that makes it all ok then. /s

One was easily preventable but simply not being in the country. The other is harder to stop because they are born here. If you are a GUEST, the "best possible behavior" is paramount which would mean avoiding criminal acts, especially when involving sexual acts.

"This is an isolated case that should not cast a negative light on the thousands of other refugees who have come to this country without incident.

"What should have been a local story will now likely attract international coverage."

But yes. Stop all of them from coming because of one idiot. 

9 minutes ago, Slugsie said:

Relevance to a Congolese man assaulting a Woman in Germany is?

None, they're just trying to justify their hatred of Muslims in some way. 

5 hours ago, Slugsie said:

Relevance to a Congolese man assaulting a Woman in Germany is?

common denominators that I see (but not limited too):  males - past puberty - refugee - Islam based faith

Although small chance of occurrence, remember, Samsung removed 1.9 million note 7's based on only a dozen fires. Somethings are better off NOT left to chance. :)

1 hour ago, Rippleman said:

common denominators that I see (but not limited too):  males - past puberty - refugee - Islam based faith

Although small chance of occurrence, remember, Samsung removed 1.9 million note 7's based on only a dozen fires. Somethings are better off NOT left to chance. :)

Except the Congolese man is likely not Muslim, the Congo is majority Christian.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wakjak said:

But yes. Stop all of them from coming because of one idiot. 

Please inform us all at what number it becomes a problem?

18 hours ago, illegaloperation said:

One thing we need to be careful with is cherry picking.

For example,

German guy rape girl = not news

migrant guy rape girl = news

And your side doesn't cherry pick every story?

1 minute ago, Son_Of_Dad said:

Please inform us all at what number it becomes a problem?

I don't know, why don't you tell me? Why not just get rid of every non-white person in the US? Isn't that what you guys want anyway?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wakjak said:

Why not just get rid of every non-white person in the US?

1 the original post does not involve the US

2 I'm not in the US

Ignorance really is bliss for you

Just now, Son_Of_Dad said:

1 the original post does not involve the US

2 I'm not in the US

Ignorance really is bliss for you

So i'll change it to.. Why not just get rid of all non-white people in whatever country any of you live in. Isn't that the ultimate goal?

They only ignorance shown here is from people like you.

3 minutes ago, Son_Of_Dad said:

Exactly thanks for the demonstration

So you know? Do tell us your secret number.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Son_Of_Dad said:

Interesting, out of 5 links, 4 are the same source and the original source is lacking per-capita information. How strange.

52 minutes ago, wakjak said:

So i'll change it to.. Why not just get rid of all non-white people in whatever country any of you live in. Isn't that the ultimate goal?

They only ignorance shown here is from people like you.

Well no since you've already made your jump to conclusions

Ooohhhhh burn from the person demonstrating they didn't even read the OP link just ran in for an argument with anyone not sharing their exact same opinion

56 minutes ago, SpeedyTheSnail said:

And your side doesn't cherry pick every story?

So, is this an example of the balance fallacy? I'm a bit tired and don't want spend a lot of time looking it up. 

14 minutes ago, Joe User said:

Interesting, out of 5 links, 4 are the same source and the original source is lacking per-capita information. How strange.

As I said it's from a web search, if you want to perform the same search through Bing you'll find 5.62 million hits. Please take the time to go through each one to argue against it.

7 minutes ago, Son_Of_Dad said:

from the person demonstrating they didn't even read the OP link just ran in for an argument with anyone not sharing their exact same opinion

I read it. Then called it BS since there's only 1 source (A tabloid) reporting it. Until otherwise proven/reported, I will continue to call the OP Link BS.

Lets not forget the "Daily Express" gems such as:

https://archive.is/WbXk2

How to stop Trump? Barack Obama to be 'last US President' after revealing 'aliens exist'

A BLIND mystic with a "staggering accuracy rate" predicted the 44th President of the United States would be the first black leader the country ever voted into office.

or

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/651116/Hillary-Clinton-helped-pen-lobby-letter-to-spook-husband-Bill-into-releasing-UFO-files

Who STOPPED Bill and Hillary Clinton from revealing truth about aliens and UFOs to globe?

HILLARY Clinton was involved in drafting a letter UFO campaigners planned to send to her President husband to spook him into declassifying hundreds of top-secret government files on aliens, it has emerged.

So I apologize if I don't regard the daily express as any sort of reliable news... what word would be used to describe it? Fake news perhaps?

I mean, I know there's a certain agenda that you people like to push around here, but it's not passing the litmus test. Sorry.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Son_Of_Dad said:

As I said it's from a web search, if you want to perform the same search through Bing you'll find 5.62 million hits. Please take the time to go through each one to argue against it.

You either make your case with verifiable facts or you might as well tell me the moon is made of cheese.

• Like 1

Just now, Joe User said:

You either make your case with verifiable facts or you might as well tell me the moon is made of cheese.

He has no case because he's telling lies. Funny how he never posted this news source...

According to the Bundeskriminalamt, also known as the Federal Criminal Police Office or BKA, crimes by immigrants rose 79 percent in 2015.

But at the same time, the number of refugees in the country rose more than fivefold — by 440 percent.

In other words, the typical German was more likely to engage in crime than the average migrant.

Not only that, the BKA found that the increase was in the first half of 2015. The rate then leveled off during the second half of the year, the period with the greatest influx of refugees, according to the German broadcaster Deutsche Welle.

Nonetheless, in terms of raw numbers, that's 92,000 more crimes committed by migrants than in previous years.

Instances of assaults, robberies and "predatory extortion," a classification that includes threatening behavior, doubled over 2015. Smaller offenses, such as theft (mostly shoplifting), forging paperwork to get money and riding on public transport without paying the fare, nearly doubled.

According to Die Welt (The World), a national German newspaper, most of the crimes committed by refugees are related to theft or trying to ride on public transport without tickets. Fewer than 1 percent, or less than 1,000, are sex crimes, in spite of social media rumors

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/11/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-germany-now-riddled-crime-thanks/

• Like 2