European terror attacks halted as German police arrest two known African Islamic extremists

European terror attacks halted as German police arrest two known African Islamic extremists and Turkish cops seize four ISIS members with 24 suicide belts 
* A 27-year-old Algerian and a 23-year-old Nigerian were arrested in dawn raids
* About 450 police officers searched several properties in the city of Göttingen
* Germany remains on high alert after a series of jihadist attacks on its soil 
* In Turkey police seized suicide belts and detained four suspected ISIS members

By Hannah Al-othman For Mailonline
Published: 05:06 EST, 9 February 2017 | Updated: 11:39 EST, 9 February 2017

Police have foiled a plot to launch a terror attack on European soil after they arrested six suspected Islamists and seized two dozen suicide belts in raids in both Turkey and Germany.
Officers in central Germany detained two known Islamic extremists as part of an investigation into a possible terror attack plot.
Meanwhile, in Turkey, police today seized 24 suicide belts and detained four suspected Islamic State members, the Turkish state news agency said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4207162/German-police-arrest-two-known-Islamic-extremists.html?mrn_rm=als1

12 minutes ago, freqnasty said:

The lefties will still be out there protesting with the signs "let them all in" BS.

That's not what we're saying. At all. We have no problem letting people in as long as they've been properly vetted, and it works. These bans don't even allow for that, especially for people who already had green cards and visas. We don't need to ban an entire country from entry. The irony is that most of the ISIS incidents in the US were homegrown, and these bans wouldn't of stopped them.

2 minutes ago, shockz said:

That's not what we're saying. At all. We have no problem letting people in as long as they've been properly vetted, and it works. These bans don't even allow for that, especially for people who already had green cards and visas. We don't need to ban an entire country from entry. The irony is that most of the ISIS incidents in the US were homegrown, and these bans wouldn't of stopped them.

Also the purpose of these attacks as ISIS has admitted is to drive a wedge between the muslims In Europe and christians.

https://theintercept.com/2015/11/17/islamic-states-goal-eliminating-the-grayzone-of-coexistence-between-muslims-and-the-west/

Great job playing right into their hands

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, shockz said:

We have no problem letting people in as long as they've been properly vetted

Same with most everyone else, including myself.

especially for people who already had green cards and visas.

Serious question: Why do you keep saying this when it's not true?

We don't need to ban an entire country from entry.

You are correct, and luckily, no country has been banned, although some countries have temporary suspensions for some people.

21 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

Serious question: Why do you keep saying this when it's not true?

You are correct, and luckily, no country has been banned, although some countries have temporary suspensions for some people.

You can spin it however you want, it's a ban. As indicated by the Trump administration. And we've already discussed why what I said is the complete truth. You can tune in to just about any news channel and see green card holders explaining how they were denied entry.

21 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

What you guys seem to be incapable of understanding is this is already happening, and has been happening. Maybe if team Trump would attend a briefing once and a while, they'd be much more able to understand this simple fact, as well as be properly prepared to continue vetting from these countries they've been now unable to successfully ban.

Edited by shockz
  • Like 1

This article is about the Islamic State of Germany. :/

EDIT: That is, I do not see how Trump and green cards are relevant to the topic at hand.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, shockz said:

You can spin it however you want, it's a ban. As indicated by the Trump administration. And we've already discussed why what I said is the complete truth. You can tune in to just about any news channel and see green card holders explaining how they were denied entry.

What you guys seem to be incapable of understanding is this is already happening, and has been happening. Maybe if team Trump would attend a briefing once and a while, they'd be much more able to understand this simple fact, as well as be properly prepared to continue vetting from these countries they've been now unable to successfully ban.

While you are technically correct in wording, you are wrong at the same time. The difference being LEGAL green cards holders FOLLOWING green card rules. There are tons of people who have green cards who go around the rules and play the system. So, YES - some green card holders using their green card in an illegal way were denied entry.  Other then that, ANY ONE having the proper documents never had a problem. I don't know why the law is so hard for so many people.

3 minutes ago, J. X. Maxwell said:

This article is about the Islamic State of Germany. :/

EDIT: That is, I do not see how Trump and green cards are relevant to the topic at hand.

Welcome to an online forum, where people participate in discussions stemming from thread.

6 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

While you are technically correct in wording, you are wrong at the same time. The difference being LEGAL green cards holders FOLLOWING green card rules. There are tons of people who have green cards who go around the rules and play the system. So, YES - some green card holders using their green card in an illegal way were denied entry.  Other then that, ANY ONE having the proper documents never had a problem. I don't know why the law is so hard for so many people.

No, that's incorrect. Are you not even paying attention to why this ban is being repetitively struck down in federal court?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shockz said:

No, that's incorrect. Are you not even paying attention to why this ban is being repetitively struck down in federal court?

Laws are influenced by ones person opinion. It was one anti-government BLM judge who does not have the peoples best interest at heart. Just like the few others, I will no longer be replying to madness. I could be talking to a 12 year old and wouldn't even know it. Have a good (and SJW) day.

3 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

Laws are influenced by ones person opinion. It was one anti-government BLM judge who does not have the peoples best interest at heart. Just like the few others, I will no longer be replying to madness. I could be talking to a 12 year old and wouldn't even know it. Have a good (and SJW) day.

Considering the 9th circuit was comprised of more than one political party when their 3-0 ruling came through, it's hardly a one person (or party) opinion. Great deflection by insulting... a clear indication that you and your type are starting to understand this ban is unconstitutional and have no rebuttal.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Rippleman said

https://theintercept.com/2015/11/17/islamic-states-goal-eliminating-the-grayzone-of-coexistence-between-muslims-and-the-west/

Geat way to increase the number of isis supporters just what they want.

• Like 1