Blowtorch vs. Dry Ice video I made... any thoughts?

Well - I'll comment - even though this is just SPAM to get views - (considering you're 1st post)

You are putting way too much "artistic impression" on a freaking blow torch.  The camera panning on a blow torch ?  Its not a Rolls Royce, its not Sofia Vergara's boobs, its not a $500,000 IWC watch - its a blow torch and a chunk of dry ice  - 

It didn't do anything a normal chunk of ice wouldnt do - it melted ?!<@!  OMG - thats amazing !! :rolleyes:

You asked.

On 2/11/2017 at 11:56 AM, T3X4S said:

Well - I'll comment - even though this is just SPAM to get views - (considering you're 1st post)

You are putting way too much "artistic impression" on a freaking blow torch.  The camera panning on a blow torch ?  Its not a Rolls Royce, its not Sofia Vergara's boobs, its not a $500,000 IWC watch - its a blow torch and a chunk of dry ice  - 

It didn't do anything a normal chunk of ice wouldnt do - it melted ?!<@!  OMG - thats amazing !! :rolleyes:

You asked.

Hey, thanks for the tips. I'll work on that for next time.

(And I have been a member of the community since 2015, heh. Just never posted.)

So, aside from melting (what everyone expected), what was the point of the video?  Are there people that think fire isn't going to melt dry ice?

This is what's wrong with YouTube...  It's trending nonsense like this.  Look, we know that fire melts ice, and yet everyone feels the need to film themselves doing it.  Who gives a damn?  We all know this!

Hydraulic Presses - great, they break stuff.  Now there's 1001 channels of idiots saying "ZOMG! You'll not believe what happens when a battery is put in a hydraulic press" - yes, I really will, because I'm not an idiot!

Nobody is creating content, they are just repeating what others have done, with more sensationalist crap around the edges.  Go do something new, go create rather than just parasitically copy what has come before.  Make your content have some worth rather than simply being about how many likes and shares.  There's a reason that some channels stand out, and it is ALWAYS because the content is new, or at least "better" than what came before.

25 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

This is what's wrong with YouTube...  It's trending nonsense like this.  Look, we know that fire melts ice, and yet everyone feels the need to film themselves doing it.  Who gives a damn?  We all know this!

Hydraulic Presses - great, they break stuff.  Now there's 1001 channels of idiots saying "ZOMG! You'll not believe what happens when a battery is put in a hydraulic press" - yes, I really will, because I'm not an idiot!

Nobody is creating content, they are just repeating what others have done, with more sensationalist crap around the edges.  Go do something new, go create rather than just parasitically copy what has come before.  Make your content have some worth rather than simply being about how many likes and shares.  There's a reason that some channels stand out, and it is ALWAYS because the content is new, or at least "better" than what came before.

"parasitically copy" - LOVE IT  !