Final Cut Pro Newbie help

I have not use final cut in a long time but recently bought a Phantom 3 and created so far couple videos. The issue is that when I export the shared video to my local Apple computer... it looks like the video is fine. But when I put it in YouTube, there is a big rectangular black lines across the video and the video get resized it and appear small than what it suppose to be... here is a sample from YouTube:

any help will be appreciated it.

Hm.  Check the settings on your drone and see if the format is right. 

Also check the settings on YouTube uploader and see if there is a way to prevent resizing.

I hope there is a "fill" option in Final Cut Pro.  

I wish I could help since I don't have a video to edit with to find a solution.

29 minutes ago, TAZMINATOR said:

Hm.  Check the settings on your drone and see if the format is right. 

Also check the settings on YouTube uploader and see if there is a way to prevent resizing.

I hope there is a "fill" option in Final Cut Pro.  

I wish I could help since I don't have a video to edit with to find a solution.

Thank you for the suggestion!!! Will check the settings again.

Found something interesting... the following video explain that if you want complete widescreen in youtube, you need to make sure that the event created in final cut is set at 1080p or you will end up with black bars....

May I offer a little feedback?

Plan where you're going roughly before you fly.  Commit to your movements but know what's next.  That will stop you tilting and jerking to correct or second guess yourself - hence smoother and less props in flight.

Nice work though dude :)

6 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

May I offer a little feedback?

Plan where you're going roughly before you fly.  Commit to your movements but know what's next.  That will stop you tilting and jerking to correct or second guess yourself - hence smoother and less props in flight.

Nice work though dude :)

Yes but remember he's a newbie. He hasn't used a drone before.  He's learning more on it. So he will improve better as he goes along. 

2 hours ago, TAZMINATOR said:

Yes but remember he's a newbie. He hasn't used a drone before.  He's learning more on it. So he will improve better as he goes along. 

That's why I offered feedback.  Not criticism.

8 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

That's why I offered feedback.  Not criticism.

I know that.. that's why I said Yes to your post (which means that I agree with you on that.) and and I also added info including "remember" 

• Like 2