Designing a trailer - need ideas on generating 6000 watts without power supply

Brainstorming a business idea and am seeking some advice.  It's a trailer that will house some equipment that will need constant power.  I have estimated around 6000 watts per hour would be sufficient.  I can downscale the design if power limitations require.

Other than plugging it into the grid, does anyone know of ways to generate this amount of constant power?  The beauty of the idea is that it is mobile, so plugging it in is not really an option at this point.

I was thinking solar, but this requires large and expensive battery stores.   I live in southern California, so we definitely get the sun in the summer, but winter and nighttime would be an issue (this trailer would be accessible 24/7.)  Then I was thinking a generator, but those aren't really meant for continuous use.  This trailer will ideally be running 24/7.

Here is a concept illustration for a better idea.

waverly-parking-lot-render.jpg

Well I think you are using the wrong method for calculating watts do you mean you need to draw a constant 6000 watts or 6000000 watts, cause that ='s 6000kwh which is 6 megawatts, which I don't think you mean.

Other then that you've covered your two options generator or solar/battery

I'm curious what you are going to have in that trailer that you need 50 amp service? Can't tell anything from the render. I think maybe your numbers are off.