Where do I buy bit coin for cheap? Anyone willing to trade via paypal for bit coin? I need bit coin

Hello my fellow neowins, as the title explains I need bit coin as the price of bit coin has been increasing and I want in on the action. Please recommend a website that accepts debit cards and doesn't charge no more than 5%.

If anyone is willing to trade via paypal for bit coin I need about $60.00 USD worth for now. Thanks.

60 bucks isn't gonna get you anything. At today's rate, that's about .05 Bitcoin.

13 minutes ago, Zag L. said:

60 bucks isn't gonna get you anything. At today's rate, that's about .05 Bitcoin.

yes, but you can also use them in MUCH smaller quantities. If you want to buy something for $1.50 that would be 0.00122 Bitcoins

I want to dip my toes into the water before I jump right in all the way! :p Where do I buy some that are not being sold for such high fees?

Thanks.

Ned is absolutely right. It is hard to find it in less and if you have found someone who is claiming that double check it before moving forward because it can be a scam too

It is possible to find individuals who have a lot Bitcoin who need to convert it to real money fast so they may be willing to sell it under the "market value" but good luck. The problem is I believe Bitcoin is trading at a high price right now so waiting for it to drop would probably be a good idea.

On 3/2/2017 at 2:31 AM, Ned said:

It's not a good or service, it's actual money.  No one is going to give you more money for less money unless there's a catch.

It's only actual money to a minority of people and business. LOL  Living in the US, I just see no point in Bitcoin... Why would I trade my very stable, secure, and accepted everywhere American dollars for Bitcoin?

Just give me your $60.00 and I will make you a certificate that says "You own .05 Bitcoin".

The paper that the certificate is printed on will be worth more then the actual Bitcoin, so it's win for both of us.

On 3/7/2017 at 9:11 AM, xendrome said:

Just give me your $60.00 and I will make you a certificate that says "You own .05 Bitcoin".

The paper that the certificate is printed on will be worth more then the actual Bitcoin, so it's win for both of us.

Actually it would be 0.05135 Bitcoin. Why would the piece of paper be worth more?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up getting it at coinmama.com for anyone who is in a pinch for bit coin! And a ton of companies accept bit coin including overstock.com, Tesla, Gyft is a portal to hundreds of retail gift cards. Imagine the smart people who had and held on to bit coin when it was worth 200 a bit coin are celebrating while the rest missed out because of being stuck in the old times and ignorance for new.  I am one of those who missed out but I understand its still in its early stages and want to get in and experience first before I decide on investing more.

25 minutes ago, Seetheworldsecond said:

I am one of those who missed out but I understand its still in its early stages and want to get in and experience first before I decide on investing more.

Investing real money in fake money with no financial stability/backing isn't investing. Jason S. above was right in what you should sink your money into.

15 hours ago, wakjak said:

Because paper is a real thing with a real world value.

Except you can actually buy things with bitcoins too. The real world value of 1 bitcoin is currently 1098.59 US Dollars

12 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Except you can actually buy things with bitcoins too. The real world value of 1 bitcoin is currently 1098.59 US Dollars

yes and? Tomorrow it could be worth $0.2 USD.

On 3/31/2017 at 6:47 PM, wakjak said:

paper is worthless and infinite. it's not worth anything. Metal is finite and has been a store of value for cultures around the world for thousands of years.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, warwagon said:

Bitcoin is nothing more than another failed currency of years' past. It reminds me of railroad currency, or those currencies that were only to be used in mining communities. For example, back in the 1800s, mining companies would create a currency that was only redeemable in their mining towns. They held no value outside of the mining town; they were worthless. This ensured that the mining companies could make even more money by enacting price controls on goods in the community. People were slaves to this currency b/c they had to work, but werent paid in national currency.

Simply put, Bitcoin is a currency of choice for drug-trafficking, illegal arms, prostitution, money laundering, and hacking.

For everything else, there's MasterCard :D 

On 3/31/2017 at 5:47 PM, wakjak said:

Paper money by itself is worthless, it's only worth anything because of it's agreed upon value.

A paper currency is only equal to the confidence in the currency. Which happened when we lost the gold standard.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Paper money by itself is worthless, it's only worth anything because of it's agreed upon value.

A paper currency is only equal to the confidence in the currency. Which happened when we lost the gold standard.

but at the end of the day, it'll always be worth 1 dollar.