What i'm giving up for Lent....

14 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Making fun of someone's religion is just not cool. Would you dare to make fun of Ramadan?  This is NUTS.

There is nothing being made fun of, from the OP's standpoint. I get asked this all of the time. It is a serious question and something that my family has done for many years.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Making fun of someone's religion is just not cool. Would you dare to make fun of Ramadan?  This is NUTS.

How politically correct of you. Haha

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Barney T. said:

There is nothing being made fun of, from the OP's standpoint. I get asked this all of the time. It is a serious question and something that my family has done for many years,

OK them Ramadan is fair game?? The OP only posted LENT!!

No. It is an acceptable question to ask Christians. You are perfectly allowed to ask appropriate questions about Ramadan. This is not an insult.

• Like 2

Just now, Barney T. said:

No. It is an acceptable question to ask Christians. You are perfectly allowed to ask appropriate questions about Ramadan. This is not an insult.

The OP only posted LENT??

12 minutes ago, Barney T. said:

It's in the jokes section. Still it is not against the rules.

Fine but to me and many other Christians religion is not a joke.

9 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

PC crowds these days.... ruining all the fun... it is a joke for crying out loud. Quit being so sensitive. 

You know how it is these days, someone is offended by something.

20 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

PC crowds these days.... ruining all the fun... it is a joke for crying out loud. Quit being so sensitive. 

I know, I read it over and over thinking, he has to be messing with us, he really isn't making a big deal out of this, is he? But since Barnie arrived that tells me he probably reported the thread... geesh, party poopers! I miss the 90's :(

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gary7 said:

The OP only posted LENT??

I was curious if you are allowed to give up something for Lent, can you give up Lent as a whole. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gary7 said:

Fine but to me and many other Christians religion is not a joke.

I'm right there with you man, I feel the same way about the Back to the Future movies. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zagadka said:

I'm giving up being a sarcastic ######.

Good luck with that! You already failed! :p

• Like 2