Anyone still use Firefox?

Firefox has been my main browser since before it hit version one.

• 2 weeks later...

I still use Firefox since the pre-1.0 versions.  though now I'm using the 64bit versions of Firefox (win64) under my x64 Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 computers.

Anyone here using the win64 version of Firefox in 64bit Windows instead of the win32 or 32bit Firefox?

FF is used as an "Oh crap!!" backup since I refuse to use IE/Edge on my personal Windows computer 

Stuck using it at work with IE due to work not allowing Chrome unless you're a developer  

I have an Android phone, so I use Chrome simply due to its sync capabilities (bookmarks, passwords, history etc.) between devices.

2 minutes ago, Elliot B. said:

I have an Android phone, so I use Chrome simply due to its sync capabilities (bookmarks, passwords, history etc.) between devices.

Yep, this. Chrome just works, where as with Firefox there's still sync issues (like messing up bookmark order, reviving deleted bookmarks, etc.). Really wish they'd fix it to be exactly like Chrome's sync.

i use firefox to browse random web sites, because of noscript and all of the blocking plugins that i have installed.  it makes me feel safer, even if it's not.

i use chrome for more trusted sites.

NoScript is in the process of being ported to WebExtensions (it's already an embedded WebExtension, which is the first step, AFAIK). In fact, once all that work is complete it *might* actually be possible to port NoScript to Chrome too, so Chrome users can benefit (e.g. those not using uMatrix).