• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

This week in science - Community review

This week in science - Community review  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

nunesgh    16

Hello, everybody!

I'm Gabriel, News Reporter here at Neowin. Because of my connection to science, I've proposed to Steven the series of weekly articles "This week in science" as a review of the most interesting scientific news of the week. Steven kindly received my proposal and I've started working on it right away.

Now, more than a month after the beginning of the project, I'd like to reach to you, readers and community members, to know what you think about the series. That's why I've created this poll and I'd love if everyone could take a minute to honestly answer it. I can guarantee your feedback is extremely important to me!

For reference, here follows the links to the articles published until now:

Thank you all in advance!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Draggendrop    5,747

The following is my opinion only.

I think you are doing a fine job with these articles. The problem may be asking some of us in the science forum. Some of us are here for general chat and belong to other forums/Science sites for more indepth coverage.

Your articles are interesting and lay off the boring heavy details which can dull viewership.

My advice...Go with your heart to what you feel is really neat, cover it well without boring details and keep it to 3 topics.

You will do fine...and thank's for taking the time to bring science to the general readership.

Looking  forward to your next article.

I have taken the liberty of pinning this topic to help with feedback.

:D

• Like 4

nunesgh    16

Thank you for your kind and thorough feedback!

I'm glad to know you think the articles are really bringing science to the general readership in an easy way to follow. That is exactly the goal of this series of articles.

I like your idea of choosing only three topics to cover at once. This way the articles don't get too lengthy to read.

And thank you for pinning this topic! =]

• Like 3

DocM    16,535

I think biology, biomedicine and bionics would be informative. Many techies don't realize the biomedical and other implications of Moore's Law, GPU processing, small supercomputers such as NVIDIA's and so on. Of course I may be prejudiced, having a semi-bionic leg but still...

• Like 1

nunesgh    16

Thank you for your feedback!

I'll take it in account, too! =]