Email Server and Google Apps

Background

Here's the short story - I purchased a Google Apps account so to speak (From eBay and it is sketchy I know.  The seller delivered and is part of an .edu domain so I know they have access to the account superadmin) - I have access to Unlimited Google Drive Storage and I can create up to 5 different accounts with it.   One account is already assigned to the admin@example.com type of account for my admin account.

I am using my personal domain for this apps account so services are managed by myself etc.  I am a sub admin and can administer my own accounts under my domain only.

Control Panel

I am hosting my personal site on a VPS using Plesk Onyx and have been happy with it.   With it, I have 5 email accounts not including the already taken admin@example.com account.  (Personal account, 1 each for members of the family's prescription notifications (3), and 1 for incoming bill notifications for a total of 5). 

Problem

As part of the setups, to make the admin@example.com work, I have to point to one of Google's MX servers as the first in line server so the admin account can receive email.    Doing this, then, knocked my other email accounts offline which I did not take into account because the first MX record is Google's.   Email then is sent to the Google server which bounces out because I did not set the account up.

I really want to avoid adding my other email accounts to the Google apps domain as this would cause more drive space to be unnecessarily used up and go to waste.    I have no way to disable apps assigned to the email accounts I would set up so it is not possible with my view to disable them. 

Question

Is there a way to have dual MX servers?  So if email account does not exist on Google accounts, then go to my server?  I believe this is not possible, but I wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions?