Shia LaBeouf Flees To Britain Because "America Is Not Safe Enough" For Anti-Trump Exhibit

So-called actor Shia LaBeouf is fleeing (with his controversial anti-Trump art exhibit) to Liverpool - in the north of England - claiming America isn't "safe enough" for his work.

20170323_shia.thumb.jpg.c76e59efc4c72ce51e9506d84f97b872.jpg

As PageSix reports, the "He Will Not Divide Us" webcam exhibit has been adopted by the Liverpool-based Foundation for Art and Creative Technology, the group said Tuesday.

"Events have shown that America is simply not safe enough for this artwork to exist," LaBeouf and the other artists wrote in a statement.

As a reminder, the project encourages people to say “He will not divide us!” into a wall-mounted camera that is livestreaming 24/7.

It was launched in Queens on Inauguration Day, and was supposed to run for the duration of Trump’s presidency. But the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria shut down the installation on Feb. 10, saying it became a “flashpoint of violence.”

So LaBeouf moved it to Albuquerque, where it was yanked a few days later because of vandalism and gunfire.

Ironically, it appears "He" did divide "us" by The Atlantic Ocean... we wonder how long before scousers decide LaBeouf's divisive "art" is not wanted there either.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-23/shia-labeouf-flees-britain-because-america-not-safe-enough-anti-trump-exhibit

Just now, Mando said:

please take this clown back, we have enough of our own home made clowns :p

No!  :p

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

No!  :p

Aww go on, i might even go as far to agree to take James Corden back.......actually no, you can keep that clown, he annoys me more than Shia. (its a close run contest!) :rofl: but only if you agree to take Piers Morgan for keeps......

Just now, Mando said:

Aww go on, i might even go as far to agree to take James Corden back.......actually no, you can keep that clown, he annoys me more than Shia. (its a close run contest!) :rofl:

Bribes Security and transportation fees will have to be paid first.   :D

James Corden?  How did you guys let such a talent get away from you?  :p

• Like 2

HOPEFULLY, he forgets how to get back to the USA, and his passport expires...so he CAN'T come back.

8 minutes ago, Raze said:

you are yanking my chain right? :D 

hes about as talented as a worn out slipper........maybe its just me, his mere presence on the TV has me leaping for the remote. 

wooo he co-wrote a mediocre "sitcom" and for some reason hes seen as some stellar actor....no he aint, he just plays the same chubby halfwit.......even on the late late show he does it.....hehe sorry can you tell he just grinds my gears? :p

Just now, Mando said:

you are yanking my chain right? :D 

hes about as talented as a worn out slipper........maybe its just me, his mere presence on the TV has me leaping for the remote. 

wooo he co-wrote a mediocre "sitcom" and for some reason hes seen as some stellar actor....no he aint, he just plays the same chubby halfwit.......even on the late late show he does it.....hehe sorry can you tell he just grinds my gears? :p

Of course.  :D

Ok, we'll keep him, for now.  ;)

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, FiB3R said:

4chan have been having a field day with this whole thing. Hilarious :rofl:

"4Chan will steal that stupid ######## flag even if he flies it on the goddamn moon. Idiot."

That was un-########-believable.  A camera pointed so that there were no physical features except for the flag pole with the "He Will Not Divide Us" flag and sky, and they found it using flight tracker data and watching the planes fly over in the live feed.  Lesson:  Don't ###### off 4chan, considering that was just a friendly game of capture the flag.  

Very funny story. I wonder if he will have more luck in Liverpool.

10 hours ago, Raze said:

Bribes Security and transportation fees will have to be paid first.   :D

How about cookies? I have some fresh made, triple chocolate chip...

So called Actor? he is an actor, he starred in films and worked as an actor, he may be doing anti-trump and various political things however he'll always be an actor until he gives it up. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Team Trump Works with an actual honest to god Nazi holocaust denier chuck c Johnson

KlD3Jlh.gif

Some liberal protestor exists

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:19 PM, DocM said:

Don't let that one way door whack your ass on the way out.... c'yaaaa.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

On 4/5/2017 at 5:48 AM, Son_Of_Dad said:

Shia LaBeouf’s latest movie Man Down has sold just one ticket on its opening weekend in the UK

I hear he's up to 3 :woot: :rofl: