Andrew    2,681

Destiny 2 has the best UK physical launch sales of 2017 so far – but also sells less than half of its predecessor

By Alex Donaldson, Monday, 11 September 2017 10:30 GMT

Destiny 2’s sales point to a continuing and strengthening trend around physical game sales in general.

The week one physical sales figures for Destiny 2 in the UK are in – and it’s the biggest-selling week one launch of any game so far this year. On the flip side these numbers are significantly less than the original Destiny, with the sequel selling less than half that which its predecessor did at retail.

Figures leaked to NeoGAF by a previously reliable UK chart source peg the game as selling 175,000 physical copies during its first week. The original Destiny sold 417,000.

Continues...

Also...

Destiny 2 servers down for four hours today

By Tom Phillips Published 12/09/2017

Bungie will take Destiny 2 offline for four hours today while it conducts its first round of live maintenance on the game.

Skiver    1,777

My first impressions of this game are pretty damn positive.  The story (yes there is one this time) was pretty good and had me wanting to find out what would happen next. The changes to public events are pretty good, not as big a jump forward that I'd have liked but a positive step.

Looking forward to getting Raid ready and running that but for now, I'm happy being back in the normal Destiny Grind.

Skiver    1,777

Anyone beat the raid yet?

I've had barely any time to game recently so I've not really got to a raid-ready level but hoping to give it a shot next week.

Also anyone in the Europe Timezone on Xbox who's looking for a clan, let me know :D

ichi    351

We reached the second raid checkpoint yesterday (not counting the initial puzzle to access each of the areas), took us quite a while with a squad ranging from 270 to 290.

I don't want to watch videos of the other areas ahead, but so far it seems to be a quite puzzle heavy raid.

Skiver    1,777
On 16/09/2017 at 4:40 PM, ichi said:

We reached the second raid checkpoint yesterday (not counting the initial puzzle to access each of the areas), took us quite a while with a squad ranging from 270 to 290.

I don't want to watch videos of the other areas ahead, but so far it seems to be a quite puzzle heavy raid.

That's the best way IMO, unfortunately, I haven;t had a lot of time to play since release and my normal raid buddies got a team together and had already done most so I figured I might as well just give in and catch up with how it plays. I've only managed to get to 268 and I'm joining tomorrow night to try it out so hopefully those LL's won't make it too difficult.