Any app to help people find Curbside TV's?

I've been fixing up a bunch of TV sets with great success.  From bad caps, glued ribbons on buffers came loose, dead flybacks on CRTs... I would love to immerse myself more, except I can't find anymore dumpster/street TVs :(  Is there an app out there that helps people locate street/Trash TVs? If not, would it be hard to make one? :o It'd be cool to check this app rather than drive around and waste gas :p  There could even be date posted, if it rained at all, and an end button to show the TV was picked up.  Would love this!

Not sure if such an app exists, I don't even know how an app would do that, as most users wouldn't bother tagging dumped TV's, but do you have local council dumping sites?

I have a buddy who recycles (I say recycle loosely) TV's also and he's always going to them to see if they have any available

Not sure if "Atlantis" has a Facebook neighborhood market group, but most neighborhoods, municipalities, and smaller urban areas have Facebook Neighborhood markets.

(Think of it as Facebook's version of a controlled Craigslist ad)
My fiance, and my sister are both active in the one in their perspective neighborhoods.
Its a FB page where the members will sell, offer, or give items, visible only to members (the group has an admin which controls members)

Here is how it works for them, then I'll explain how it might be of interest for you:

My sister will have a bunch of kids' clothes, or shoes, or inexpensive items, she will list them on the FB page.
If a member wants it, they will post, and my sister will leave them on the front door of her house on the patio usually (every group is different in their sec req or verification)
If they agree on PayPal, then that trx takes place, or they will leave money on the patio when they get the item.

Along with selling, they will also post "have an old TV, works - dont want to hassle with selling - anyone want it - let me know"
Or someone might post, "anyone have an old TV they dont want ?"

Of course this depends on where you live, the area, the people, etc

Other than that - I dont know if CL is still used.

Funny side note - same sister's house was hit by lightning a month ago - fried their 1 yr old 65" Samsung 4K
Insurance paid for it, then the guy who was installing the new 75" Sony told them the only problem with the old one was a $250 part...

So, they just ordered the part, and when it comes in, I told them I'd fix it for them.
Now my nephew gets the 65" 4K, and wants to take apart the 55" he used for his XBOX (he's 10 and is starting to get interested in electronics - no thanks to his uncle :devil: telling him that its fun to take things apart and see how they work...)