Hotspot problem

Well - gee where to begin?

Define "its OK"
What settings are you using on your hotspot ?
Do you know what the hotspot is called ? 
ARE YOU SURE you are getting the PW correct ?

With limited info - we cant help - only guess

You provide more info, we can solve the problem.

• Like 1

I did not change anything on my hotspot setting

I turned on hotspot on my phone but every single device I own didn't find it, they detect wifi in my house but they are not detecting my hotspot

Doesn't most plans like that last for a week, ie April 1-8? I doubt it adds up to a week...

1 hour ago, Ramin_Ice2546 said:

I am in Thailand it's different from you guys

Yeah, that sounds fishy... No matter where you are...

• Like 1

What band does your hotspot operate in? Because the PS3 only sees 2.4Ghz networks.

Check if the hotspot's ssid is being broadcasted as well, or else you'll have to add the network manually.

Finally, PS3, and I'm guessing iPad as well, accepts WEP, WPA and WPA2 encoding, not WAPI, so check for that

too in your hotspot's settings.

What band does your hotspot operate in? Because the PS3 only sees 2.4Ghz networks.
Check if the hotspot's ssid is being broadcasted as well, or else you'll have to add the network manually.
Finally, PS3, and I'm guessing iPad as well, accepts WEP, WPA and WPA2 encoding, not WAPI, so check for that
too in your hotspot's settings.

I use hotspot every time when I was uploading my video via wifi so I don't think that is an issue

4 minutes ago, Ramin_Ice2546 said:

I use hotspot every time when I was uploading my video via wifi so I don't think that is an issue

Try rebooting your devices then, I've had iPhones not finding my network because the Settings app had stayed in memory for too long.

Try rebooting your devices then, I've had iPhones not finding my network because the Settings app had stayed in memory for too long.

I rebooted all of them, reset my hotspot device nothing happened