I'm having an unusual amount of fun trying out the Blackberry HUB for Android.

I am really liking the BlackBerry HUB suite for .99 a month. I have an unusually large number of Gmail accounts 7. I was looking for a way to organize them all in Android and the Blackberry HUB is working like a dream. They give very reliable wear notifications, they create an icon for each account on the blackberry launcher with a new email notification in the corner of each one. It also puts a red unread dot on most things.

Text message icon

Facebook Messenger Icon

Email icons

Also, lets you add Quick shortcuts to the desktop to for composing a new email and text message. 

Also, lets me create a widget on another screen containing ALL new "Unread" email from all 7 accounts. 

So if anyone else has an unusual number of Gmail accounts and is looking for a way to organize them all, the Blackberry hub works very well.

He demonstrates the hub in the video. It's a video of their phone but the hub and launcher are the same. The Priv specific creatures which are not included in the Android apps is the charging notifications and the swiping in from the right.

So I looked at my phone and with the new Blackberry Launcher, my "Navdy" app on the home screen had a 1 next to it. I had an idea what the #1 was for and sure enough, I opened it up and there was a firmware update available for my Navdy Unit

I swear this blackberry launcher gives badges next to EVERYTHING! It's AMAZING!

If I had to pick one con about the software it's that it only works with Android 6.0 and above. I'm not sure it works on tablets, I would love to put it on both my tablets but they both run Android Tablets are 5.1.1.