• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Is the boss baby saying "F-BOMB! Poop duty!"? or "Fart! Poop duty!"? You be the judge...

benjamine6    10

I've watched the full movie of "The Boss Baby" online a couple of times now, but one scene has been bothering me.

In the trailers, a snippit of the scene where Tim finds out about the baby's true nature is shown. But in the full version, Boss baby says another word before such event.

Some people, including me, have been questioning what he is actually saying. Some people say that he's saying "Fart! Poop Duty!", but to me, and a couple of other folks, it sounds like he's saying "F-BOMB! Poop duty!"

I'm just unsure. I mean, if i am right on the end, then this is probably one of the first family/kid movies that have a certain word like so.

I will not include a link to watch the full movie since i believe that that is against the rules here at the Neowin forums. I'm just mainly asking a question here that i would like an answer here.

Marshall    15,357

According to IMDB memorable quotes, it is "Fart poop doodie"

Joe User    491
1 hour ago, benjamine6 said:

Some people, including me, have been questioning what he is actually saying. Some people say that he's saying "Fart! Poop Duty!", but to me, and a couple of other folks, it sounds like he's saying "F-BOMB! Poop duty!"

Seriously?

No, Dreamworks is not going to risk fines for deceiving the MPAA age ratings board just to sneak in a curse word for no reason.

• Like 1

Skiver    1,941
10 hours ago, benjamine6 said:

I will not include a link to watch the full movie since i believe that that is against the rules here at the Neowin forums. 

No Illegal Software/Copyrighted Discussion.
Discussions involving warez, cracks, security circumvention, using torrents for downloading copyrighted or illegal material is strictly prohibited. This includes music files or other unauthorized software. Asking for help in doing so will cause warns or suspensions of accounts.

The following punishments may be applied to your account following infractions:

Posting a link to pirated software/film/tv/music. = SNIP POST + WARNING LEVEL RAISE

Suggesting (overtly endorsing) that somebody pirate material. = SNIP POST + WARNING LEVEL RAISE

Requesting assistance in pirating material. = SNIP POST + WARNING LEVEL RAISE

Posting screenshots that show obviously pirated material (e.g. someone's uTorrent download screen) = SNIP POST + PM and/or ZERO LEVEL WARN

Openly discussing pirated material (e.g. z0mg - new episode of Lost was amazing!! BitTorrent FTW!) = SNIP POST + PM and/or ZERO LEVEL WARN

As is openly discussing pirated materials.

Maddharlequin    0

In the movie he does say fart poop duty again. He says it again when they see the rocket with the dogs. He says it slower. 

GroveOG    0
Posted (edited)
On 4/18/2017 at 7:04 PM, benjamine6 said:

I've watched the full movie of "The Boss Baby" online a couple of times now, but one scene has been bothering me.

In the trailers, a snippit of the scene where Tim finds out about the baby's true nature is shown. But in the full version, Boss baby says another word before such event.

I'm just unsure. I mean, if i am right on the end, then this is probably one of the first family/kid movies that have a certain word like so.

I will not include a link to watch the full movie since i believe that that is against the rules here at the Neowin forums. I'm just mainly asking a question here that i would like an answer here.

Fart poop duty is not the F boom, is long for s**t (poop) witch is what you do on the toilet.

Jim K    12,609

Please don't bump old post.