Police Officer Dead In Paris Shooting

Police Officer Dead In Paris Shooting
by Breitbart London | 20 Apr 2017

One police officer has been killed in an apparent shooting with what is being described as a “Kalashnikov” on the famous Champs Élysées in central Paris and one shooter has been shot dead by police.

UPDATE 17:50 EST: The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the Paris attack through their propaganda news agency Amaq. The Islamic State said the attack had been perpetrated by a Belgian.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/20/shots-fired-two-policeman-wounded-paris/

While there would be no way to tell, I wonder if this violence in the name of Islam is encouraging people to move away from mythology? I know if I belonged to a club with the extreme negative association, i would withdraw my membership if it was filled with people like ISIS.

5 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

While there would be no way to tell, I wonder if this violence in the name of Islam is encouraging people to move away from mythology? I know if I belonged to a club with the extreme negative association, i would withdraw my membership if it was filled with people like ISIS.

crazy people like to stick together. j/k