Outlook after upgrade

After upgrade, Windows Mail Outlook no longer open.

Reinstall Office completely. Mailer is opened, but almost no there.

File pst. preserved.

Made the following manipulations:

After reinstalling performed to configure the account, and then import it from a saved .pst (From the menu: "File" -> "Import and Export ..." in the window "Import and Export Wizard" -> "Import from another program or file "->" Next "from the new list, selected" personal Folder File (.pst) ", again click" Next "in the" Import from file "to specify the path to the previously saved data file personal folder" Outlook. pst ", click" Next ". All the letters with all the folders in mailer is not displayed.

Does not help!

I may be wrong as I don't know .PST files all that well, but I'm pretty sure they don't have the server information for your email provider included.

File->Account Settings->Account Settings. What information do you see there?

At the moment I am assuming that the uninstall of Outlook removed the .OST file, and that you need to put in the settings to connect back to the mail server and download your emails and folders again.

Another question, who is your email service provider? What happens if you access your email account from their website rather than through the Outlook client? Do you see the folders listed there?

I just reread your initial post.  The mail server you connect to if using office365/exchange should have all of your folders.   Pst is usually a backup of your mailbox in that situation, mainly for archival purposes.  

If not using exchange/office365, I don't know what you are using so your guess is as good as mine as to what you are doing, what you are connecting to, and what your issue is exactly.   As an exchange admin/engineer, I can say for certain your folder structure does not vanish because you uninstall your mail client on your pc when connected to a exchange or office 365 mailbox.