Wild boars overrun Islamic State position, kill 3 militants

Porky's Revenge?

:punk::woot::laugh:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/25/wild-boars-overrun-islamic-state-position-kill-3-militants/100876844/#

Wild boars overrun Islamic State position, kill 3 militants

Three Islamic State militants setting up an ambush in a bitterly contested area of northern Iraq were killed by a herd of stampeding boars, local leaders say.

Sheikh Anwar al-Assi, a chief of the local Ubaid tribe and supervisor of anti-ISIS forces, told The Times of London the militants were hiding on the edge of a field about 50 miles southwest of Kirkuk when the boars overwhelmed them Sunday. Five other militants were injured, al-Assi said. 

>

>

636287200549086193-AP-853867846660.jpg

29 minutes ago, margrave said:

Is it wrong to laugh?

Hardly wrong - highly unseemly, though.  (Especially if you wonder how the stampede happened - consider how animals "cloven of hoof" are deemed in Islam, it COULD be said that the stampede is divine in origin - basically, a smackdown from Allah.   That IS one heck of a smackdown, though.)

1 minute ago, PGHammer said:

>

That IS one heck of a smackdown, though.)

Indeed it is! We have wild hogs here which can tip the scales at 350+ kg, and ill tempered doesn't begin to describe their disposition.

I've seen many of them when I live in Arizona. Call them javelinas. Nasty little things but I support what they did and all go the next week without any pork products to show my appreciation. :D  boars are worse to but never seen the up close so I can only imagine

21 hours ago, Buttus said:

so if they're killed by a pig, then they died unclean, so that means that they don't get to heaven?

I don't think ISIS members would ever go to heaven...