InfoWars’ Alex Jones Loses Custody Case, Ex-Wife Wins Right to Decide Where Children Live

Waaa.. Butt hurt a bit are you? SO he thinks it might have been staged, big deal.. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened, now would it? I saw all the evidence they put forward, while compelling I don't buy into it but I can see as how some would. Again, big woop.. If it were to be true it would be a much bigger deal than some asshat and his fixation with conspiracy theories.

You making it seem as though he cares not for children dying is what is sad.. Nothing could be further from the truth. he believes what he believes and is ###### about children being used in such a way. He might be way off base but non the less it's not about the children when they talk about it being a false flag.. But you go ahead and call your names and skewer the facts.. I would expect nothing less from most people who can not grasp the full picture and are stuck in their tiny little secure bubbles.

Edited by JoseyWales

8 minutes ago, JoseyWales said:

Waaa.. Butt hurt a bit are you? SO he thinks it might have been staged, big deal.. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened, now would it? I saw all the evidence they put forward, while compelling I don't buy into it but I can see as how some would. Again, big woop.. If it were to be true it would be a much bigger deal than some asshat and his fixation with conspiracy theories.

You making it seem as though he cares not for children dying is what is sad.. Nothing could be further from the truth. he believes what he believes and is ###### about children being used in such a way. He might be way off base but non the less it's not about the children when they talk about it being a false flag.. But you go ahead and call your names and skewer the facts.. I would expect nothing less from most people who can not grasp the full picture and are stuck in their tiny little secure bubbles.

He never said he thinks it might have been staged. He said it WAS. Why are you sticking up for this shmuck?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

He never said he thinks it might have been staged. He said it WAS. Why are you sticking up for this shmuck?

Learn how to comprehend what you read.. I said he might think, not he said he thinks.. My opinion, not his.. Not sticking up for him either.. Sticking up for the truth. I think he's an idiot, and he is entitled to be one. Same with his web shows and such. If people want to support it and pay his way I would say he has something right, not so much his opinions but the spectacle of it all. He want's to be a conspiracy nut, other want to be gay.. Same principal.. He is free to be whatever or whomever he wants.

Edited by JoseyWales

7 minutes ago, JoseyWales said:

Learn how to comprehend what you read.. I said he might think, not he said he thinks.. My opinion, not his.. Not sticking up for him either.. Sticking up for the truth. I think he's an idiot, and he is entitled to be one. Same with his web shows and such. If people want to support it and pay his way I would say he has something right, not so much his opinions but the spectacle of it all. He want's to be a conspiracy nut, other want to be gay.. Same principal.. He is free to be whatever or whomever he wants.

Oh cry me a river. Said, thinks, doesn't really matter.

SAID. You might think he "thinks" that, but he SAID it.

He is free to be whatever or whomever he wants, and we are free to criticize. Learn to deal. He doesn't need you fighting his battles.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Oh cry me a river. Said, thinks, doesn't really matter.

SAID. You might think he "thinks" that, but he SAID it.

He is free to be whatever or whomever he wants, and we are free to criticize. Learn to deal. He doesn't need you fighting his battles.

Yeah, and who's battles are you fighting?? Hmmm..  You're a hypocrite. All you want to hear is like minded opinions.. well sorry for dumping cold water on your circle jerk. Get over it.

Just now, JoseyWales said:

Yeah, and who's battles are you fighting?? Hmmm..  You're a hypocrite. All you want to hear is like minded opinions.. well sorry for dumping cold water on your circle jerk. Get over it.

It is ironic how hypocritical your own reply is. I'm not fighting anyone;'s battles. The guy is a flipping idiot who lies and spreads lies. Period. You can't handle it and are trying to defend him. I asked why, not that I didn't accept you doing it. There is nothing hypocritical about that.

It just lowers my opinion of you too, no that I expect you to care. Your apparent inability to hold an intelligent  conversation without throwing out insults is telling.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, JoseyWales said:

Waaa.. Butt hurt a bit are you? SO he thinks it might have been staged, big deal.. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened, now would it? I saw all the evidence they put forward, while compelling I don't buy into it but I can see as how some would. Again, big woop..

Unless you have to live with the constant death threats from the peaceful truther cumminty just what a grieving family needs.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

It is ironic how hypocritical your own reply is. I'm not fighting anyone;'s battles. The guy is a flipping idiot who lies and spreads lies. Period. You can't handle it and are trying to defend him. I asked why, not that I didn't accept you doing it. There is nothing hypocritical about that.

It just lowers my opinion of you too, no that I expect you to care. Your apparent inability to hold an intelligent  conversation without throwing out insults is telling.

Your the one mincing words, not me. You even tried to portray me as his defender. I was defending the truth about his divorce and the child custody misinformation being spread in this very thread. I also said I think he's nuts, or did you miss that part?

1 minute ago, JoseyWales said:

Your the one mincing words, not me. You even tried to portray me as his defender. I was defending the truth about his divorce and the child custody misinformation being spread in this very thread. I also said I think he's nuts, or did you miss that part?

You ARE defending him. Anyone here can read it LOL. 

• Like 3

Just now, JoseyWales said:

ROLF!! If you say so..

I do, and the evidence in this thread shows why. Man, you sure like to backpedal!

• Like 3

You like to double talk.. I don't buy into that sort of thing. If you want to believe I am defending his rhetoric, you're kidding yourself. I read up on the case and, I will say it again, I am defending the facts and his freedom to be who and what he chooses. Just like you, I could care less want you want to be or your beliefs but I do care about lies being spread whether about him, you or anyone else for that matter.

1 minute ago, JoseyWales said:

You like to double talk.. I don't buy into that sort of thing. If you want to believe I am defending his rhetoric, you're kidding yourself.

48 minutes ago, JoseyWales said:

Waaa.. Butt hurt a bit are you? SO he thinks it might have been staged, big deal.. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened, now would it? I saw all the evidence they put forward, while compelling I don't buy into it but I can see as how some would. Again, big woop..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 3

Just now, TPreston said:

I saw all the evidence they put forward, while compelling I don't buy into

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 4/29/2017 at 7:34 PM, Jim K said:

What?  That is an interview of Trump from 2015.

aha-ha, hella nice post. perhaps Jones has faced trump-rolling campaign of bs.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I have no sympathy for this nutjob.  He's a danger to anyone who associates with him.  :-p