Continuously logged out.

So I'm experiencing this on 4 different devices where after a certain amount of time I have to log back in despite selecting "remember me".

Devices:

• 13" MBP late 2013 on Google Chrome
  • 15" MBP Mid 2015 on Google Chrome
  • Windows 10 PC on Google Chrome
  • Nexus 5X, Android 7 Nougat on Google Chrome

Not sure what's up, but I've had to re-login at least 20 times over the last few days. I've tried clearing all browsing data and cookies to no avail.

It's a conspiracy, they don't want you here anymore... :shiftyninja: 

I have no idea what or why, but if anything, I might be able to help draw some traffic towards your thread, and someone might be able to help.

Oddly I've not experienced it since I posted this. If it happens again I'll definitely mention it.

• Like 1

How strange, only thing I can think of is an add-on blocking cookies? The logged in session is stored in a cookie afaik. Or if you have something like CCleaner running daily, and it clears your browser data, that could be it too.

3 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

How strange, only thing I can think of is an add-on blocking cookies? The logged in session is stored in a cookie afaik. Or if you have something like CCleaner running daily, and it clears your browser data, that could be it too.

That was my first thought. @OP what extensions do you use with Chrome?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2017 at 10:09 AM, Circaflex said:

That was my first thought. @OP what extensions do you use with Chrome?

I have none installed on my phone, and on my laptop I have things like Postman, google docs, pinterest. Nothing of note and I've not installed an extension for some time. And now that this behavior stopped without making any changes to those extensions I'm thinking it's an isolated issue.

As this happens on Android, OSX and Windows I doubt it's something like CCleaner.