Is it Nvidia settings that is causing my monitor to change my monitor color settings everytime when I launch a game?

Question

Is it Nvidia settings that is causing my monitor to change my monitor color settings everytime when I launch a game?

Because everytime when I finish gaming, my monitor is brighter than usual. Then I need to click "Use Nvidia Settings" before it feels better. Or on the other side, can I simply just use Nvidia Settings as default? Because when I restart my computer, it seems to change.

2017-05-17_232446.png

6 answers to this question

I'm still experiencing this issue where after I launched a game, my color/brightness settings change. And when I quit the game, the settings don't revert. :(

What is causing this problem? :(

I'm totally confused to what should I do to get better colors. So are you saying I should use Windows Settings to set my colors?

I cannot find a ICC Profile for my monitor.

Does your settings page show a drop down box for Content Type for step 3? if so try setting it to desktop programs instead of auto.

2 hours ago, Louisifer said:

Does your settings page show a drop down box for Content Type for step 3? if so try setting it to desktop programs instead of auto.

Yeah it does. Ok I'll try that. Thanks. :)