The Beatles never existed!

16 minutes ago, NinjaGinger said:

And the Earth is Flat, no question its as true as this.

Well if that is what you chose to believe ok! :)

On subject, some photos, show, that they clearly used stand ins for some events.

14 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Well if that is what you chose to believe ok! :)

On subject, some photos, show, that they clearly used stand ins for some events.

So, DG, do you have some kind of quota for number of commas you have to use in a single day?  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NinjaGinger said:

And the Earth is Flat, no question its as true as this.

nah the earth is a lemon. It literally is a lemon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, devHead said:

So, DG, do you have some kind of quota for number of commas you have to use in a single day?  

LOL

• Like 2

On 2017-5-19 at 3:24 PM, devHead said:

Sorry for the late reply, but you know, sometimes, coffee, just gets to you. :p 

On 2017-5-19 at 4:18 PM, LaP said:

nah the earth is a lemon. It literally is a lemon.

We shall call you the "lemoners" :p 

• Like 3

I couldn't spend more than 30 seconds on the site. #facepalm No one really believes what the are selling right? It's like they never heard of aging and plastic surgery. LOL

8 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

I couldn't spend more than 30 seconds on the site. #facepalm No one really believes what the are selling right? It's like they never heard of aging and plastic surgery. LOL

6 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

Makes sense. After all, they've obviously been using a stand-in for Paul for all this time... :rolleyes:

Like you both, I take it with a high dose of skepticism. I did take my time to go between the photos.

The unattached earlobes and crooked teeth in between the years, Like  young lennon attached earlobes,  1963 unattached 1964 attached.

Like I said, using stand ins, is not unheard of, those photos are evidence that the beatles used them! Take the site for what it is, not for all the craziness !

2 hours ago, oldtimefighter said:

Wait did you actually open the link?

The think with the lobes - two facts:

1) Some people have attached lobes one side and drop lobes the other.  This is a fact - it's indisputable.

2) Press often flip photographs for layout or other reasons.  This is a fact - it's indisputable.

So, the whole "But they have different ear lobes" argument is not a strong one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

The think with the lobes - two facts:

1) Some people have attached lobes one side and drop lobes the other.  This is a fact - it's indisputable.

2) Press often flip photographs for layout or other reasons.  This is a fact - it's indisputable.

So, the whole "But they have different ear lobes" argument is not a strong one.

Yup I thought of exactly that, then looked at several videos which add to my "paranoia" :laugh: (or confirmation bias)

That web page is cuckoo, there's one thread of John Lennon being a robot because of grey reflection in his mouth (which clearly are amalgama). However it did get me scouring through videos looking for differences in height, ears and teeth :hides: 

Just now, DoctorD said:

Awesome I managed to lose IQ points by exploring that site......going to go shove crayons up my nose now.

:laugh::rofl:   Ralph Wiggum is that you?

14 minutes ago, LaP said:

Wait did you actually open the link?

Yep and wasted 60 seconds of my life.

Oh my... I'll have to forward this on to Paul later, or perhaps I should say, his stand in... He loves a laugh at these quack sites. :p

9 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

Yep and wasted 60 seconds of my life.

:rofl:

3 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Oh my... I'll have to forward this on to Paul later, or perhaps I should say, his stand in... He loves a laugh at these quack sites. :p

I don't believe those conspiracy cuckoos. The only thing this website proves is that they used doubles, from where I see it anyway :laugh:

2 hours ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Sorry for the late reply, but you know, sometimes, coffee, just gets to you. :p 

We shall call you the "lemoners" :p 

a01c852fdd1ce24b4469e9d3df1d2d10_adventu

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

Because I call stuff "thing" when I don't what what it is.

Then visit the webpage I posted and see what you call the doubles/stand ins :p