The Beatles never existed!

2 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Then visit the webpage I posted and see what you call the doubles/stand ins :p

You're quite alright. I don't care much for conspiracy theories. :p

Who did I hear on the radio all those years ? :laugh:

It took me a while to believe that the first Paul McCartney died in 1967, and was replaced by a look-alike.

1 hour ago, Hum said:

Who did I hear on the radio all those years ? :laugh:

It took me a while to believe that the first Paul McCartney died in 1967, and was replaced by a look-alike.

We heard the beatles, just obviously body doubles and stand ins were used for interviews, minor concerts, etc. Well IMO anyway...

44 minutes ago, Jim K said:

They were here, there and everywhere ... even in the yellow submarine. 

And would you know it, you could find in them, in strawberry fields, every time, forever!

2 hours ago, Draconian Guppy said:

And would you know it, you could find in them, in strawberry fields, every time, forever!

Yeah and I Don't want to spoil the party but, they always had a Ticket to ride, I am sure they always Twist and shout  and I never knew or thought they are anything but the real thing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheReaperMan said:

Yeah and I Don't want to spoil the party but, they always had a Ticket to ride, I am sure they always Twist and shout  and I never knew or thought they are anything but the real thing. 

Well, we should get back on topic, because clearly, you don't know what  a day in a life of the beatles, so, Hello, Goodbye!

On 5/22/2017 at 11:50 AM, Draconian Guppy said:

:laugh::rofl:   Ralph Wiggum is that you?

Homer is the one who shoved crayons up his nose for fun and got one stuck in there :p

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, neufuse said:

Homer is the one who shoved crayons up his nose for fun and got one stuck in there :p

Can confirm, I was mistaken, boy.