Logitech Orion Spectrum Users

Any input is appreciated, but I would prefer owner feedback :)

Hi Gang, I recently asked about another keyboard, turns out the company filed for bankruptcy and the keyboard wasn't all that great to begin with, so no loss.

I am considering a Logitech Orion Spectrum to replace my G19s (which has been acting weird lately, ghosting is one of the issues, not recognising a key press is another one)

I would prefer a Logi Gamer board purely as some of my photoshop macros need 4+ simultaneous keypresses (I did consider a deathstalker, purely because it advertises 10 anti ghosting right on the box, but the illumination isn't customisable, this is important to me as at night I didn't like the green only feature on the ones selling closest to me)

So if anyone here owns one of these, or even it's counterpart, the Spark, please let me know what it's like to live with.

(Had my G19s continued to behave I wouldn't have needed to think about replacements.)

I'll consider a rival board, but please note, I bought a Roccat ISKU+ yesterday, and am taking it back because it was faulty out of the box, and would prefer not to lose any more time trying to troubleshoot, when I should be working, as most of us do.

I have a G810 Orion Spectrum and must say it's the best keyboard I've owned/used. Still has a clicky sound on the key presses but not as load as others and most definitely not an issue.

Unlike the G910, it doesn't have dedicated macro keys but using Logitech's software you can assign macros to the F1-12 keys. The RGB lighting is fully customisable from multi-color to a single color of your choice.

What's it like to live with? Well if it does what you want it to then I'd highly recommend it. I have no plans to replace mine unless it develops a fault or becomes unusable by other means!

I have the G910 (the spark), and have been using it for more than a year, been a good keyboard and Logitech has really good support as well. I had an issue about a month ago where the keyboard was randomly disconnecting, and I emailed Logitech regarding that issue, and they sent me a replacement keyboard, no questions asked. I play allot of games and I have never had any lag or ghosting from the keyboard, it has always responded right away, As far as living with it, it really is not any louder then a standard keyboard, and the lights can be programmed any many different ways, and with the software running, some games have a profile that activates the lights just on the keys that you will use (BF-1 was the first one I noticed, and then Mafia III) kind of cool!