Pc Crashing Everytime I Play a Game

So basically every game I try to play kind of either crashes or crashes into desktop.
Cs:go crashes into desktop and sometimes it completely crashes the pc (I have to reset) or I have to ctraltdel and log out/relog in. Dota 2 is the same, crashes into desktop and if you ctrlaltdel it shows as "Not responding" (same to csgo). Path of exile is either very much lagged/impossible to play or just crashes after a while playing as well, same with tree of savior.
I opened up my desktop, I brushed an eraser on my RAM, I checked to see if the fans on my cooler, processor and GPU were working, it all seems to be fine. 
I also really thought I should be getting better fps/not so much stutter/spike on csgo. I have a lot of stutter when someone shoots or appear on the screen, and its all on low graphic settings.
I'm out of ideas on what to try. Please help.

These are my specs:

PSU is GX 450W Bronze

specs.png

This is some monitored stuff on my GPU:
I noticed that the GPU fans stopped working after the crash as well.

gpu.gif

This is the installed driver:

driver.png

If you need any new info, let me know.

Is this a temperature problem? Try running HWMonitor while doing this. If the temperature is the issue, you might want to look into power saving and fan controls. Did you try the latest drivers? Did you try going back a version? Is your GPU card clean? AKA, dust contamination?

I'm not that sure on Radeon cards... I "think" they used to run pretty hot...

I don't think its a temperature problem. I've ran a couple 3d/2d benchmarks and it didn't show high temperatures, and like I showed there it doesn't look like its hot either.

But i'll try running this thing you said.

This is the latest driver. I've tried a different version, same problem. I'm honestly so stressed up from doing DDU/different driver its crazy.

What do you mean GPU card clean? It's a really new GPU card, I just got it and it never worked properly (but I really don't think its gpu related).

By clean I mean free of dust. Anything that clogs up the fan.

What make did you buy this from? MSI, Gigabyte, XFX? Did you try contacting them about it? Could be just a defect card. Being you just got it, it'd still be under warranty.

Any error messages?  How about Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application (and System) ... anything logged there (either Critical or Error)?

Have you installed the latest AMD graphic drivers ... and/or uninstalled the previous ones in order to do a clean install?

If I were a betting man (which I'm not) it probably is the drivers ... if you aren't having stability issues except while gaming.  If you're having stability issues outside of gaming ... from an administrator command prompt does ...

sfc /scannow 

...come out clean?

I haven't considered it defective still, considering when I benchmarked it worked fine.

As to event viewer, I did it once when I had win10 isntalled (naive old me thought it could just be the windows) 

Sem_t_tulo.png

Sorry for the portuguese but it basicaly has a bunch of Hardware errors on windows, and a "stopped working" error on Dota2.

One of the errors said this:

Nome de Evento de Problema: LiveKernelEvent
Código: 141
Parâmetro 1: ffffe0000b4f0010
Parâmetro 2: fffff801b640f654
Parâmetro 3: 0
Parâmetro 4: 17fc
Versão do SO: 6_3_9600
Service Pack: 0_0
Produto: 768_1
Versão do sistema operacional: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.768.100
Identificação da Localidade: 1046 

I tried it right now on win8 but I'm not realy sure how to use it, but this is what I thought could be useful.

Nome do aplicativo com falha: Explorer.EXE, versão: 6.3.9600.18460, carimbo de data/hora: 0x57c1b8c1
Nome do módulo com falha: atidxx64.dll, versão: 22.19.162.4, carimbo de data/hora: 0x58fe9d90
Código de exceção: 0xc0000005
Deslocamento da falha: 0x000000000069dc70
ID do processo com falha: 0x121c
Hora de início do aplicativo com falha: 0x01d2d2712f65a8d9
Caminho do aplicativo com falha: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
Caminho do módulo com falha: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\atidxx64.dll
ID do Relatório: 0c21447a-3e72-11e7-826f-d05099a6defc
Nome completo do pacote com falha: 
ID do aplicativo relativo ao pacote com falha

Nome do aplicativo com falha: RadeonSettings.exe, versão: 10.1.1.1648, carimbo de data/hora: 0x58362c45
Nome do módulo com falha: atidxx64.dll, versão: 21.19.164.257, carimbo de data/hora: 0x58362776
Código de exceção: 0xc0000005
Deslocamento da falha: 0x00000000005a74af
ID do processo com falha: 0x12c8
Hora de início do aplicativo com falha: 0x01d2d1d081704f45
Caminho do aplicativo com falha: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\RadeonSettings.exe
Caminho do módulo com falha: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\atidxx64.dll
ID do Relatório: 1b14777e-3dea-11e7-8268-d05099a6defc
ID do aplicativo relativo ao pacote com falha: 

O programa Client_tos.exe versão 0.0.0.0 parou de interagir com o Windows e foi fechado. Para ver se há mais informações disponíveis sobre o problema, verifique o histórico de problemas no painel de controle da Central de Ações.
 ID do Processo: 494
 Hora de Início: 01d2d2836bfda2df
 Hora de Término: 65
 Caminho do Aplicativo: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\Client_tos.exe
 ID do Relatório: e2049b79-3e77-11e7-826f-d05099a6defc
 ID do aplicativo relativo ao pacote com falha: 

I haven't had any trouble outside of gaming but I did the scan anyways, It said it found a few errors that couldn't be fixed.

As to drivers I have used DDU a bunch of times now already for clean installs, trying out different versions of the software/drivers.
I thought it could be a driver problem too, but I honestly feel like there should be a lot more people with the same problem and/or a fix out there already. I have this problem for months now and still no solution.

Código: 141 + the mentions of the atidxx64.dll causing faults (like 0x121c being a driver violation) ... something is causing the drivers to tick off Windows.  Have you done a memtest on the graphics card (plenty of testing software out there).  Ample power going to the card?  Tried a different GPU (or tried the GPU in another computer)?  Might not be the problem ... but regarding the sfc /scannow ... to fix the errors you could try the steps here ...

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7808-use-dism-repair-windows-10-image.html

Long shot.

Is there any way to test if the PSU is failing?

I mean the fan is constantly working, the computer never shuts down/crashes/resets on anything other than gpu usage, etc.

What is a memtest?

14 hours ago, viniciusxis said:

Is there any way to test if the PSU is failing?

I mean the fan is constantly working, the computer never shuts down/crashes/resets on anything other than gpu usage, etc.

What is a memtest?

If you have a volt meter/multi-meter you can test via that, or you can purchase a PSU tested (Antec offers them), or swap the PSU with another and see if you are still experiencing the same problems.

Do you think its lack of voltage or that mine is just busted (even though the fan is working).

What i mean is, is 450W enough?

Cause i'm about to buy a new one if its the PSU, but the only other PSU I have here to try is another 450W one.

1. 450 is borderline. What is brand and model?

2. Check cable from PSU to GPU and that it is fully populated. Check extra 12 V to motherboard is fully populated (i.e. don't use a 4 pin plug in a 8 pin socket) since the GPU will draw significant power from the motherboard.

3. Unplug and vigorously push the GPU card back in to make sure it is firmly seated. Sometimes the hold down screw can lift the card out again if something is mis-aligned so check that

4. Try latest Win 10 with latest drivers for GPU and for the Chipset.

5. Open the case and blow a large house fan directly at the GPU card

6. Check for latest BIOS for motherboard.

7. Do a RAM test.

8. Try slowing down the RAM.

9. Try underclocking the CPU

It's probably your GPU. I had an ASUS STRIX RX 470 for a month or so and it would crash at the worst times during gaming. I got fed up with it and got a GTX 1070 now, there's no more crashing and overall it's been a much better experience. 

Could you specify the exact RX 470 you have? Might help diagnose what is the issue.

52 minutes ago, viniciusxis said:

Do you think its lack of voltage or that mine is just busted (even though the fan is working).

What i mean is, is 450W enough?

Cause i'm about to buy a new one if its the PSU, but the only other PSU I have here to try is another 450W one.

450W should be enough. I tried upgrading my PSU to see if that was the problem and I still was seeing crashes every so often. 

So I'm trying my brother's PSU right now, 450W Cooler Master, still crashing into desktop on csgo.

Lately though whenever I crash I get a skype error msg saying something about memory could not be written, I googled that and found something related to that sfc/scannow thing, could that be related somehow?

And how do I check if my BIOS is up to date?

4 minutes ago, viniciusxis said:

So I'm trying my brother's PSU right now, 450W Cooler Master, still crashing into desktop on csgo.

Lately though whenever I crash I get a skype error msg saying something about memory could not be written, I googled that and found something related to that sfc/scannow thing, could that be related somehow?

And how do I check if my BIOS is up to date?

Do you have Skype running? To check your BIOS, go to the motherboard manufacturers website, and look for support for your specific model board, it should include BIOS updates with dates, so you can see at a glance if there is a new update.

Well I closed skype after that and it crashed once again. 2 Crashes within 10 minutes of game play.

I'm so ######## mad right now.

Here is some help for the BIOS:

http://www.asrock.com/support/index.us.asp?cat=FindBIOS  help for determining what version you are running

http://www.asrock.com/mb/NVIDIA/N68-GS4 FX/index.us.asp?cat=Download&os=BIOS

^That is where you can download the BIOS files

However the latest BIOS update was published 6/24/2015 unless you bought the board before then it's a safe bet that it is up to date.

Well the screenshots from this link you gave me say its P1.30 from 6/24, when I run Speccy it says mine is P1.00 Date 05/10 so it's definetely outdated.

Could that be the reason though?

I mean, it just crashed a third time and it wasn't even 10minutes playing, I gave up and came back here.

I think its pretty clear now that it's not the PSU, considering my brother plays csgo on his computer with this PSU and doesn't have any problems at all.

one thing to try, uninstall the AMD drviers using Display driver unistaller.

let windows install the default driver, does that work?

if not try a older version of the driver so version 16.11

Also the on board graphic's are disabled in the bios?

18676403_10207816254198001_1299665218_o.

Is this it?

Also, if anyone could answer me about the bios. My brother told me it shouldn't be that big of a deal for games like this.

Your brother might be right, but at the same time it really does not hurt to update it. If you have 1.0 installed 1.2 is the latest and the description says something about improving AM3+ boot times, so it might not hurt.

I think that is the correct screen and settings look ok, can you try setting the "share memory" to the lowest amount it has to see if that helps.

So I just used DDU for the 80928342 time and installed a earlier driver.

The crashes appear to be gone in csgo, but I'm afraid it won't be the case for dota2/PoE/other games, because csgo continues to be a little stuttery/laggy.

I mean with Fx6300 and Rx 470 I should be getting good performance, right?

Anyways I think I'll be ok with it like this for now, I'm just too burnt up to keep looking.

Thanks for all the help and support guys, seriously. I'll be sure to lookup how to update my Bios too.

ps: this is the thread I based on to do the lower driver thing: https://community.amd.com/thread/210109