New member with dilemma

Hello everyone, 

im brand new and have a quick question. I've been going thru a custody battle that lasted several years about $500,000.00. I won and every dime was well worth it. 

However, I've robber Peter to pay Marry and have accumulated $185,000.00 in debt. I'm overwhelmed with bills and can barely survive now. I've contemplated filing bankruptcy but I make too much and only can reduce the debt. I've looked into destroying my credit and starting over with a loan consolidation type program that will end up killing my cedit. 

I was in the 700's and now around 640 for my credit. I make over $100,000/year and really just need all my bills into one bucket for a 10 year program. 

Anyone know where I can get a 10/15 year loan for $185,000.00?

Welcome to Neowin ;) 

Regarding your question ... you'll have to shop around with banks and see if you can get a loan.  It may be high interest ... but such is life for low credit scores.  

i've seen commercials for companies that help w/ debt consolidation. i dont know anything about them, though.

im assuming that you have other debt, though - why not just chip away at the debt like a mortgage?