• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Woman Maces Three Wendy's Workers During Dispute Over Fresh French Fries

JoseyWales    566
8 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Wish more people would understand this.  I have seen many people get upset for simple mistakes and are just mean towards the other person for making that mistake.  Whether it be this case, or a cashier short changing someone.  It is ridiculous. 

Some people are just beatches and treat everyone like crap.. Could be the best food in the world and they would find something to complain about.. but fries.. you can't mess with the fries..

jnelsoninjax    12,611
5 hours ago, TheLaughingMan said:

I worked at a fast food place years ago. When you ask us nicely and treat us like people, hell we'll even give you FREE food just because you are nice.

Same here, my first job was at Burger King, and I have a very good understanding of how some customers can be total A**holes... and take it out on the poor minimum wage employee...

LaP    2,218
On 2017-05-27 at 7:02 PM, The Rev said:

I will admit that woman's response was irrational and stupid, but at the same time, if someone asks for fresh fries, for crying out loud, just do it.  It's not like she was being unreasonable.  Ur willing to start an argument over that, really??  *rolls eyes* Not saying she was right, but damn, so not worth driving someone to anger because you're too damn lazy to drop a fry...  Give me a break.  

I don't know wendy's much i'm not even sure there's one in my city but ain't wendy's a fast food restaurant? If you want a fresh meal maybe just don't do in a fast food restaurant?

TheLaughingMan    53
2 hours ago, LaP said:

I don't know wendy's much i'm not even sure there's one in my city but ain't wendy's a fast food restaurant? If you want a fresh meal maybe just don't do in a fast food restaurant?

fresh as in New fries that had just out of the fryer. Best time to eat fast food is during lunch and dinner. Everything you get will be "fresh".

• Like 1

+RNDM_STRNGR    10,468
23 minutes ago, TheLaughingMan said:

fresh as in New fries that had just out of the fryer. Best time to eat fast food is during lunch and dinner. Everything you get will be "fresh".

2 hours ago, LaP said:

I used to go to a gourmet burger bar (you know, bison, kenguroo and such..)   and they did fries also.  their buns where freshly backed. but i had to ask for fresh fries more then once.  They fries they often gave where in the fryer for too long, and looked more brown and did not taste as good as freshly made ones.      i always insisted i get a fresh bunch made.

fries are bad enough for you anyways, so eating overfried or reheated ones is not something i would do.